A few random thoughts on the Seahawks

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Interesting...Yet I think there was a thought that has not been posted here yet. I feel that both teams were probably told to keep the emotions down. Downplay all the attitude. The penalties that were called WERE NOT taunting. I think they would have called a lot of them had the situation arose. I saw only one or 2 real taunts and they were basically just tossed out as unimportant. I Feel that is a key on this game and both teams were told to be a bit on the cooler head side. Just a guess tho. I may just watch the game again as I DVD recorded it. Good day to you all.
:thirishdrinkers:

jman316

Reaction score
Could Christine being reprimanded for his RRR pot reference?

Coincidence that a few players getting popped for "banned substances?"

Has CM been a bad influence on some of his teammates, not completely bought in to being a professional and that is why he's inactive on gamedays?

Than again, maybe it's all part of some sort of grand plan... more questions than answers from a fan on the outside looking in.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Until Harvin is ready, I really want to see Christine Michael return kicks instead of Turbin.

Turbin has no high-speed cut capability, which Harvin has in spades... and Michael seems to have that ability as well but nowhere to the extent of Harvin.

With Turbin back there, I have no sense of anticipation that he can go the distance... none.

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah kick returns would be a great spot for Michael. No pass pro duties, but you could really help save the team from Turbin's god-awful returns.