49er Frustration

toffee

Reaction score
What frustrations? How many rings and how many times does the franchise play in the conference championship?

Weadoption

Reaction score
i watched the Buffalo Bills got thru this shit with even more talent arguably. Sometimes the dice just don’t fall. I mean i can count at least 3 different games with Montana/Young where take 1 play away and you can take a trophy off the shelf. But ya it hurts. hurts real bad actually, sort of dilutes the season in a sense because everything is meaningless unless they win it all.

Maulbert

Reaction score
i watched the Buffalo Bills got thru this shit with even more talent arguably. Sometimes the dice just don’t fall. I mean i can count at least 3 different games with Montana/Young where take 1 play away and you can take a trophy off the shelf. But ya it hurts. hurts real bad actually, sort of dilutes the season in a sense because everything is meaningless unless they win it all.
No doubt. That Bills team had 5 HoFers and should probably have a 6th.

evergreen

Reaction score
That just shows you what a genius Parcells was. He played to kill the clock. That game went fast too. Who wins a super bowl with no tds?!

Fanatics

Reaction score
Most of the time, being an NFL hardcore fan takes years off your life, other times it adds a few. I can recall quite a bit of these times but I don't feel like I can right now.