2 FREE Tickets to Seahawks / Bears Preseason 8/18

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Steve but at this rate not even giving them away seems to be working! :LOL:

JPatera76

Reaction score
I would if i still lived up there as my VERY soon to be father in law is a die hard bear fan, but unfortunately its a really hard pass that does annoy me because even being preseason I know he'd have fun lol

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It probably isn't helping that the game is on a Thursday at 5pm. I can always look into donating them through the season ticket holder donation program.

Going once, going twice........

projectorfreak

Reaction score
i'm staying overnight at the Thursday game against the niners in december
yer right it's pre season and hardly anyone wants to go but they charge you full pop
80inch 8k screens with a nice surround sound system at home make it even tougher
good luck bro

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
As so.eone who would chop off his foot to go to a game when I see kind offers like this it kills me.

Still have one eye on the Giants game if I can sort my shit out.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If anyone offered FREE tickets to a game, SO would chop his foot to go too, and I would understand as that’s what I would be doing were I living in Seattle. Hell, we paid 165 face value per preseason ticket to see the Niners in roasting hot August Levi’s in like 2016.

Aros, I’m thinking maybe you do what ppl did for Les shortly after he passed, ie try to donate the tickets to a boys and girls club, or peewee Or youth football?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would gladly represent .net and the 12s!

You got it! Send me your full name and email address in PM where I can forward the tickets to you (they are all mobile now)...

Enjoy!