12th man town hall roll call

tooshort

Reaction score
How many of you are going to the 12th man town hall on may 29th??

I'm curious, do any of you fellow ticket holders know if this was offered on a first come first served basis or if the offer was only emailed to certain ticket holders? (i.e. am I a lucky bastard or did this seriously not fill up in the 5 days that I was ignoring my inbox?)

Intothewater

Reaction score
Going, no idea how I got on the list, but just got a random e-mail a week or so ago asking if I was interested. Sounds like a good time.

Riley12

Reaction score
The only person I know who was invited is very involved in the Seahawkers.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
You are very lucky.

I got to go to one of these last year and it was a blast.

Enjoy!

From what I understand, it's totally random. It may be that people with lots of $$ tied up in season tickets have a better shot at going, but the impression I got from talking with other people was that it was totally random, but all season ticket holders.

IllWill49

Reaction score
Can I be somebody's plus 1 ??

Oh and hello, nice message board you have here. :)

rcambaker

Reaction score
I'll be there. I just accepted the invitation yesterday and got in.

drdiags

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3tq5s04n said:
Who gets invited? Boosters?

Not sure. Sounds like there was a raffle from those ST holders who stated a desire to go but I am not sure. I got an option to put my name in as a ST holder but knew I couldn't cut it due to my commute.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I'm a STH didn't get an invite or even remember an option to show interest to this. Sadness.

OP
OP
tooshort

tooshort

Reaction score
gspin2k1":2rzaf6h0 said:
I'm a STH didn't get an invite or even remember an option to show interest to this. Sadness.

I'm assuming (since no one is apparently in the loop) this was done just like the superb owl ticket lottery. Years as a ticket holder X tickets held = spots in the lottery.

One of my 60 chances hit paydirt!! hell yeah!

hulbe

Reaction score
Heading up from middle Oregon Wednesday morning. Asked my season ticket rep if there was a chance I might attend and he replied that I would be put on the list. They sent me a parking pass to boot. The trick was asking for just one admission I think.

Latest posts