The Forgotten Man

NYCoug

Reaction score
That actually reminds me Greg!

I was at practice on Tuesday and Scruggs was moving around just fine! He's a monster in person! The only thing is you could tell he was in a boot or something because one of his legs (had a long sock on it) was skinnier than the other. The boy's got one Mebane leg and the other is a Jesse Williams/Brandon Browner knock-knee. I doubt he'll make the team now...

I kid, I kid. But yeah, Scruggs was hangin out with Boatright on the sideline (Boatright had a sling) but Scruggs appeared to be in high spirits and was moving around just fine.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
NYCoug":1at9i0sz said:
That actually reminds me Greg!

I was at practice on Tuesday and Scruggs was moving around just fine! He's a monster in person! The only thing is you could tell he was in a boot or something because one of his legs (had a long sock on it) was skinnier than the other. The boy's got one Mebane leg and the other is a Jesse Williams/Brandon Browner knock-knee. I doubt he'll make the team now...

I kid, I kid. But yeah, Scruggs was hangin out with Boatright on the sideline (Boatright had a sling) but Scruggs appeared to be in high spirits and was moving around just fine.

Thanks. Just seems like none of the coaches are talking about him. I am assuming he goes on IR....but who knows.

Seafan

Reaction score
The Hawks have until Week 9 to activate him if he stays on the PUP. Can't imagine that happening unless the Hawks have a rash of injuries. They've kept their options opened to a possible fast recovery.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm totally waiting to see what Scruggs looks like when he returns. He could be a force providing penetration up the middle in his new big body...

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I hope he heals well. He had good penetration last year. Big Jessie was knocked on his ass a couple times and to see Scruggs would have been nice

Hawks46

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet they IR Scruggs.

As for him hanging out with Boatwright.....I thought they cut him.

CANHawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":8ywi3p1t said:
dontbelikethat":8ywi3p1t said:
I don't know how Tharold Simon is going to make this team.

I think they will IR him...basicially "red shirting" him for this season.

OMG, I totally forgot about the humble thug until right now... God this team is stacked in the secondary.

ensett

Reaction score
Didnt Scruggs tear his ACL, and in April or something? Seems weird that he hasnt been IRd already

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Along with Miller, Harvin, Simon and Clemons, Scruggs is on the Active/PUP list.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CANHawk":39saqaf2 said:
I'm totally waiting to see what Scruggs looks like when he returns. He could be a force providing penetration up the middle in his new big body...

I don't think it was that type of injury.