So Silva got dropped

IronSaint

Reaction score
McG":128y3es8 said:
It wasn't fixed, no one would allow themselves to get knocked out like that, especially someone with his legendary fighting history. I think he just got caught, he's old for a pro fighter and seriously shouldn't be out there with his hands down trying to clown on a dangerous fighter. I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier to be honest, but the guy is/was that good.

Also, for anyone that is in the camp of "well screw the UFC it's fixed, blah, blah, blah". Then it was never for you anyways. I'd figure most from that camp are into boxing, which is fine with me, but there are few things to point out. Boxing is a sport were fixing happens a lot and I don't dislike boxing personally I just think it's boring. MMA is more exciting and a lot more overall fighting skill is involved. To each their own.

Thank you. If someone can say that fight was fixed, but not the fight vs. Forrest Griffin at UFC 101, I can tell they don't know anything about MMA. I ain't never seen someone get "knocked out" by a jab before. Forrest took one of Rampage's hardest uppercuts in the 2nd round in their fight at UFC 86, but Silva's jab knocked him out? LOL, ok.

:0190l:

KK84

Reaction score
IronSaint":18aa84ib said:
McG":18aa84ib said:
It wasn't fixed, no one would allow themselves to get knocked out like that, especially someone with his legendary fighting history. I think he just got caught, he's old for a pro fighter and seriously shouldn't be out there with his hands down trying to clown on a dangerous fighter. I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier to be honest, but the guy is/was that good.

Also, for anyone that is in the camp of "well screw the UFC it's fixed, blah, blah, blah". Then it was never for you anyways. I'd figure most from that camp are into boxing, which is fine with me, but there are few things to point out. Boxing is a sport were fixing happens a lot and I don't dislike boxing personally I just think it's boring. MMA is more exciting and a lot more overall fighting skill is involved. To each their own.

Thank you. If someone can say that fight was fixed, but not the fight vs. Forrest Griffin at UFC 101, I can tell they don't know anything about MMA. I ain't never seen someone get "knocked out" by a jab before. Forrest took one of Rampage's hardest uppercuts in the 2nd round in their fight at UFC 86, but Silva's jab knocked him out? LOL, ok.

:0190l:

That's exactly the fight I was talking about earlier in the thread. Not only was it a jab, but Silva was actually STEPPING BACKWARDS as he punched. Two of the biggest hyped and extremely disappointing fights ever and Anderson was on opposite ends of them. Weird.

Latest posts