Love Direct TV!

grizbob

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2e1mvk1f said:
mikeak":2e1mvk1f said:
^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Huh, I thought that Alaska was automatically ceded to the Seahawks. That's news to me. One of the cool things about living in AK at the time I did was that I was able to catch every Seahawks game that there was.

Not from 1984 to '92, it was all ninners all the time :roll:

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
grizbob":275mkkeh said:
Smelly McUgly":275mkkeh said:
mikeak":275mkkeh said:
^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Huh, I thought that Alaska was automatically ceded to the Seahawks. That's news to me. One of the cool things about living in AK at the time I did was that I was able to catch every Seahawks game that there was.

Not from 1984 to '92, it was all ninners all the time :roll:

That sounds like punishment. Was the NFL trying to beam the games into Russia as a torture device to get them to capitulate the Cold War, but they just missed to the east?

grizbob

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":19yv23lo said:
That sounds like punishment. Was the NFL trying to beam the games into Russia as a torture device to get them to capitulate the Cold War, but they just missed to the east?

Anchorage Daily News had a poll, and the ninners beat the Hawks by 2 votes, and thus my hatred of the ninners and their fans was born :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Just curious, I thought this thread was about displaced fans being able to get Seahawks games and how to save money on Directv or other programs to get the Seahawks. Was wondering why it got moved to NFL Nation? Did someone hijack it?

bryantology79

Reaction score
they offered me the ticket for $180, $30 extra on my bill for 6 months. i may have been ripped off but the comfort in knowing i get the games at home is extra cozy.