Sherman's Softball Tournament

kearly

Reaction score
truehawksfan":14vyuhon said:
I saw highlights on JoeTV and the biggest surprise was a high-profile non Hawk who joined the fum.....Larry Fitzgerald!

Back when I was in college, this one girl had the misfortune of developing a massive crush on me. It was incredibly obvious to everyone (though I don't think she knew that we knew). I didn't act on it because I was about to move permanently across the state in less than a month (she didn't know that, though). I was at Colorado State University which has a huge campus. Her dorm and mine were almost a mile apart.

One day, I heard a knock on my door. It was her. The very first thing she said to me was this: "hey, do you need your garbage taken out?" She walked a mile out of her way to ask that.

Larry Fitzgerald has gushed about Wilson and the Seahawks all offseason. Now he's flown up to Seattle just to play in this softball game, out of the blue. To me, that was Fitz's "can I take your garbage out" moment. He so badly wishes to be a Seahawk (some day) that he doesn't even care if he looks desperate.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Sherman also played in Fitz's softball game a few months ago I believe, he could just be repaying the favor. Though I do wish he was a Seahawk, its a shame that Matt Flynn and a 3rd wasn't enough to get him :lol:

drdiags

Reaction score
Fitz probably wants to finish his career in Minny if not Arizona. Wishful thinking in regards to him coming here.