Nfl top 100 - Marshawn lynch is #24

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Cartire":2u2ajqh0 said:
I figured, I just think its ridiculous that Andrew Luck and RG3 rank higher then BEAST MODE.
Couldn't agree more. :pukeface:

xCalibur

Reaction score
This is all good, just more fuel for the fire that burns within these guys. Wilson, Baldwin, Sherman and many others practically ignored in draft rooms...They take this as fuel and play that much harder. If we have the season i think we will. Wait till you see nest yrs list...The talking heads can't ignore us forever. Some have already srated to look our way with more respect then in yrs past. Tate should have made the list, Lynch should be higher, as well as Wilson and Sherman and Thomas...they will all have something to prove this year. Also, where is Wagner? The guy was voted runner up to defensive rookie of the year?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
xCalibur":1vf8jwns said:
This is all good, just more fuel for the fire that burns within these guys. Wilson, Baldwin, Sherman and many others practically ignored in draft rooms...They take this as fuel and play that much harder. If we have the season i think we will. Wait till you see nest yrs list...The talking heads can't ignore us forever. Some have already srated to look our way with more respect then in yrs past. Tate should have made the list, Lynch should be higher, as well as Wilson and Sherman and Thomas...they will all have something to prove this year. Also, where is Wagner? The guy was voted runner up to defensive rookie of the year?

YOU ignored Okung!!

YOU DISSED THE SEAHAWKS!!!!

STONE THIS FOOL!!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
warden":2s40ctpf said:
Luck at 23 , Wilson at 51 Barf
Just wait until you see RG3 at something more ridiculous like 12. The list is silly and I stopped watching it 2-3 weeks ago. I had quite enough when you rate Wilson 51 and Sherman 50. And completely miss Okung. Just stupid.

Then you have Marshawn at 24 as the 5th best RB when in fact he is number 2 or 3. I seriously can't figure out why every Seahawk on the list were pretty much under ranked.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
This whole list is a complete joke; just rediculous. It all stems from the dumb way they asked the question to the players making it even worse than just a dumb popularity contest. Half the players are voting who they liked better last year and the other half are voting for who they think might be better next year. Just like the guys on NFLN AM show keep saying, it is "reflection" vs. "projection" which equals :pukeface:

jlwaters1

Reaction score
bestfightstory":19lvwjup said:
Yeah, the Okung omission is startling, although I would
Need to see a list of the tackles that WERE included before going ballistic.

There were only a handful- (6 so far) of Offensive linemen.
Here are the tackles so far
Trent Williams (LT- Washington) was#99
Joe Staley (SF LT) #78
Duane Brown (LT- TExans) #48
Joe Thomas (LT- BRowns) #28

Other OLmen
Max Unger- #95
Logan Mankins (guard NE) #82

I was thinking Mike Iupati would have made the list for the 49ers, but I'm not sure there are anymore linemen on the list.

Cartire

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2qovyv7s said:
bestfightstory":2qovyv7s said:
Yeah, the Okung omission is startling, although I would
Need to see a list of the tackles that WERE included before going ballistic.

There were only a handful- (6 so far) of Offensive linemen.
Here are the tackles so far
Trent Williams (LT- Washington) was#99
Joe Staley (SF LT) #78
Duane Brown (LT- TExans) #48
Joe Thomas (LT- BRowns) #28

Other OLmen
Max Unger- #95
Logan Mankins (guard NE) #82

I was thinking Mike Iupati would have made the list for the 49ers, but I'm not sure there are anymore linemen on the list.

I believe they said last night there is no more lineman.

All though i would take okung over a handful of those guys, I cant argue the lineman that are present on the list.