Chad Johnson makes a judge angry

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
This whole thing sounds like a woman going on a power trip because she felt "disrespected" for a ridiculous reason. Theres no reason to even take patting your lawyer on the behind as am insult, and certainly not towards her. It smells like the judge has an inferiority complex. She needs to grow up imo, not Chad.

The Radish

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1ts17wyj said:
This whole thing sounds like a woman going on a power trip because she felt "disrespected" for a ridiculous reason. Theres no reason to even take patting your lawyer on the behind as am insult, and certainly not towards her. It smells like the judge has an inferiority complex. She needs to grow up imo, not Chad.

As opposed to the 30 year old "kid" that knocks his wife around? Why would anyone take his side on anything?

"I'M A BIG NFL STAR BITCH, DO WHAT I SAY OR I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT!"

Anything he gets isn't enough.

:141847_bnono:

salamander

Reaction score
The Radish":1llt602z said:
As opposed to the 30 year old "kid" that knocks his wife around? Why would anyone take his side on anything?

I wouldn't have a problem with the sentence if it was about the actual crime, but by all indications he was going to get community service and probation before the butt slap. Also, saying he knocks around his wife is a bit harsh. A headbutt is wrong, but as far as I know it was a one time thing and his wife is crazy. It's not like he has a history of doing bad things other than perhaps showboating in the NFL.

The Radish

Reaction score
salamander":3a71qsdw said:
The Radish":3a71qsdw said:

I wouldn't have a problem with the sentence if it was about the actual crime, but by all indications he was going to get community service and probation before the butt slap. Also, saying he knocks around his wife is a bit harsh. A headbutt is wrong, but as far as I know it was a one time thing and his wife is crazy. It's not like he has a history of doing bad things other than perhaps showboating in the NFL.

So you think that knocking your wife around is ok if its only once?

:roll:

salamander

Reaction score
No.., but it was one headbutt, who the heck knows what really happened....you and I weren't there and the judge was going to give him probation.

pehawk

Reaction score
So, the judge is legally blind. True, legally blind. So, she didn't see what occured, just heard the laughter.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
He's a pro football player. That's how they congratulate each other. Oversensitive judge.

FREE OCHO.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1rj3fr6e said:
He's a pro football player. That's how they congratulate each other. Oversensitive judge.

FREE OCHO.

Chad Johnson is not a pro football player. :lol:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
He is like ze Germans, who can stay mad at him? Certainly not your honor.
ap reports he was freed after his apology.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
JesterHawk":km4xw0ik said:

FREE OCHO.

I agree. I don't like the idea of judges changing their minds based on irrelevant crap like this. It's like he's getting 30 days in jail because the judge felt disrespected. I thought judges were supposed to sentence people based on the actual crimes they commit...in any case...if he assaulted a woman, he deserves to be in jail anyway.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There was a guy in Renton District Court in the 80's named Roger Macbeth who used to pull shit like this.

I won't get into the details, but the guy had a serious case of Power.