Do these Seahawks have a player thats...

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports figure list interviews etc

Matt Hasselbeck

Jay Buenner

Gary Payton

George Carl

Ken Griffey

Sports players list who i liked watching

Sonics

Gary Payton
Dennis Johnson
Shaun Kemp
Gus Williams
Xavier McDanials
Spencer Heywood
Slick Watts
Nate McMillan
Fred Brown
George Carl

Mariners

Ken Griffey
Randy Johnson
A - Rod
Edgar Martinez
Joey Cora
Tito Martinez
Lou Pinella
Brett Boone
Jay Buenner
Mike Cameron

Seahawks

This list is endless since you have every era with stars and teams, I can say all of then since every era brought something different and special. 70's, 80's, 90's the 2000 era up till now. We as fans have seen the Rollor Coaster of emotions and the highs and lows, I have a hand full of favorite players over all that time, we know who is deemed best ever based on many votes of such things and we all have done our favorites in posts going back to when Todd had hair and was a chick magnet :) I can break down each decade or very close probably a half dozen players I really liked so this list would still be really long.

drdiags

Reaction score
Not ranked in any order and more than 5, since I am hard-headed like that.

(Mariners) Ken Griffey/Edgar Martinez/Alvin Davis/Harold Reynolds/Randy Johnson/Felix Hernandez/Spike Owens ... j/k ...

(Seahawks) Steve Largent/Kenny Easley/Jacob Green/Cortez Kennedy/Walter Jones/Shaun Alexander/Matt Hasselbeck

(Sonics) Gary Payton/Shawn Kemp/XMan/Freddie Brown/Jack Sikma/Tommy Gun Chambers/Dale Ellis/Wilkens

kearly

Reaction score
1. Russell Wilson
2. Matt Hasselbeck
3. Richard Sherman
4. Ichiro
5. Gary Payton
6. Shawn Kemp
7. Larry Bernandez
8. Adrian Beltre
9. Julian Peterson
10. Josh Brown

Honorable mention: Michael Robinson

If we counted non-players, I'd definitely have strong consideration for Tom Cable, Pete Carroll, John Schneider, Mike Holmgren, and especially Lou Pinella.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Edgar martinez
Ken Griffey
Randy Johnson
Russell Wilson
Richard Sherman

And I'd add Lou, if we're talking sports figures. Then Sweet Lou would be up there too.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I really do love Felix. It's too bad he's played on such garbage teams.

My list:

Griffey
McMillan
Edgar
Kemp
Hass (soon to be replaced by #3)

Seafan

Reaction score
Listed by height:

Jack Sikma
Dennis Johnson
Matt Hasslebeck
Steve Largent
Sue Bird
Russell Wilson

Tical21

Reaction score
This is absolutely ridiculous. We love Wilson, but anybody that has watched sports in this town for more than a few years and has him above Hasselbeck, Holmgren, James, Payton, Kemp or Griffey after one pretty good year needs to have their Seattle fandom card revoked. Absolute absurdity.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Tical21":fmua7hgx said:
This is absolutely ridiculous. We love Wilson, but anybody that has watched sports in this town for more than a few years and has him above Hasselbeck, Holmgren, James, Payton, Kemp or Griffey after one pretty good year needs to have their Seattle fandom card revoked. Absolute absurdity.

I agree a little bit I suppose but there is something about Wilson that is special. Granted if he didn't have the season he did it may not be as impactful but he pulled some of us in by talking the talk and then he went out there and backed it up. From the story about how he pulled the hawks out of a hat before the draft, to signing off every interview with "go hawks" you're not just talking about some random player, you're talking about a guy that is almost too good to be true. Even though he does in interview full of cliches you can't blame him because you can't get to upset about the cliches he throws out that are 100% true and he 100% believes in.

Maybe it's because here in seattle we've been in the sports-dumps for so long and Wilson was the perfect remedy for it, but if there's a guy who could come in and instantly win people over, it's Wilson.