Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: My favorite sleeper pick signs as UDFA with New England
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 pm 
* NET Nobody *

Joe Vellano, DT Maryland. I believe if given a chance that he will make the team. He's got a non-stop motor and in 2011 had 94 tackles, as a DT.

My other guy, Jordan Rodgers is a Jaguar and I believe he will beat out Gabbert, once again, if given a legitimate chance. His scrappiness when the play breaks down reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia. I still can't believe teams kept cutting Jeff, all he did was play winning football. Guess he was too short :P

And my last sleeper, Catapano was chosen by the Chiefs in the 7th round. Go Joe! Go Mike! Go Jordan! Make me proud! :th2thumbs:

Post subject: Re: My favorite sleeper pick signs as UDFA with New England
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:02 am 
NET Starter

ivotuk wrote:
Joe Vellano, DT Maryland. I believe if given a chance that he will make the team. He's got a non-stop motor and in 2011 had 94 tackles, as a DT.

My other guy, Jordan Rodgers is a Jaguar and I believe he will beat out Gabbert, once again, if given a legitimate chance. His scrappiness when the play breaks down reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia. I still can't believe teams kept cutting Jeff, all he did was play winning football. Guess he was too short :P

And my last sleeper, Catapano was chosen by the Chiefs in the 7th round. Go Joe! Go Mike! Go Jordan! Make me proud! :th2thumbs:

I loved the stuff you posted about Vallano. I'm pulling for him for sure. Lets hop he makes the roster.

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:34 am 
NET Veteran

QB Matt Scott to Jaguars
WR Da'Rick Rodgers to Bills
WR Brandon Kaufman to Bills
WR Mark Harrison to Bears

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 am 
* NET Nobody *

I can't believe Da'Rick wasn't drafted, that was bizarre. Seth Doege went undrafted and signs with Atlanta? I thought he would be a great back up and someone would use a 7th on him.

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:53 am 
NET Starter

edited: OK. i see now on the patriots udfa list. got it.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]