New poster - 49ers Fan

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Young2Rice":36vgb88v said:
Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.

It is all about context. It is the folks that come running in trying to shine 5 rings for teams currently not on the field thinking that they can "1-up" a current team and/or their fans that really shows a measure of idiocy. Compare apples to apples or at least compare fruit if you need to stretch. Some of the arguments are like comparing apples to sleeping bags.

OP
OP
Beeker49

Beeker49

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1pme2jtt said:
Young2Rice":1pme2jtt said:
Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.

It is all about context. It is the folks that come running in trying to shine 5 rings for teams currently not on the field thinking that they can "1-up" a current team and/or their fans that really shows a measure of idiocy. Compare apples to apples or at least compare fruit if you need to stretch. Some of the arguments are like comparing apples to sleeping bags.
LOL .. good one.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
60niners":19s5tfbo said:
Welcome. They're generally tolerable of 49er fans, as long as you don't have a differing opinion lol.

:th2thumbs:

That is hysterically accurate.

Largent80

Reaction score
JesterHawk":33u0chnt said:
I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.

This is quite obviously, your best in a <span>.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
The Radish":3t16enij said:
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

:les:

Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Rams went 4-1-1 in the division last year. I wouldn't sleep on them.

OP
OP
Beeker49

Beeker49

Reaction score
Young2Rice":38v7d903 said:
The Radish":38v7d903 said:
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Truthfully, I hope the 49ers and the Seahawks put the smackdown on the Lambs 4 times this year, put them in their place - the ugly little scrawny brother that no one likes.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Young2Rice":411s68be said:
The Radish":411s68be said:

You're the ones that couldn't beat them...

Young2Rice

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3s6zq9uc said:
Young2Rice":3s6zq9uc said:
The Radish":3s6zq9uc said:

You're the ones that couldn't beat them...

Exactly my point. They beat three playoff teams.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":57ihmxpc said:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

I think the big question on everyone's mind: is the window open yet?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawksFTW":1a1nekkl said:
KCHawkGirl":1a1nekkl said:

Their's? After this draft I definitely think they are player's for a WC spot if they draft right. They got the LT and are in line to get both the Safety and WR they need and still have the Redskins next no. 1 pick if I am not mistaken. Like it or not this division will be a war and with Arizona getting their injured LT back they will be far more like last year's Rams than you, myself or anybody sane would like.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1h6kw04r said:
HawksFTW":1h6kw04r said:
KCHawkGirl":1h6kw04r said:

Their's? After this draft I definitely think they are player's for a WC spot if they draft right. They got the LT and are in line to get both the Safety and WR they need and still have the Redskins next no. 1 pick if I am not mistaken. Like it or not this division will be a war and with Arizona getting their injured LT back they will be far more like last year's Rams than you, myself or anybody sane would like.

:34853_doh: woosh...

Omahawk

Reaction score
Glad to have you here. We like having folks like you. You've already gotten a couple of Harbaugh jokes thrown your way and the fact that you're able to laugh at them with us shows me that you're an honest person. He might well be a great coach but he sure is easy to pick on. The minute you deny that fact is the minute that we will treat you poorly. Until then, make yourself at home.
p.s. on a related tangent (and I am only speaking for myself now), your QB is a toolbox. That is not a compliment.

Seeker

Reaction score
Listening to grantland and they are GIDDY about these games between sea and sf.
talking about how guys are gonna be carried off the field like a civil war documentary.
I cannot freaking wait.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":yd29fvfb said:

I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

That shouldn't happen again, but then again, you never know.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

Ughh. :-(

OP
OP
Beeker49

Beeker49

Reaction score
Omahawk":wjvc3wdp said:
Glad to have you here. We like having folks like you. You've already gotten a couple of Harbaugh jokes thrown your way and the fact that you're able to laugh at them with us shows me that you're an honest person. He might well be a great coach but he sure is easy to pick on. The minute you deny that fact is the minute that we will treat you poorly. Until then, make yourself at home.
p.s. on a related tangent (and I am only speaking for myself now), your QB is a toolbox. That is not a compliment.
And speaking only for myself, your QB is an oompa loompa. That is also not a compliment. :D :D :D

chris98251

Reaction score
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

OP
OP
Beeker49

Beeker49

Reaction score
chris98251":1wzbar48 said:
Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'

Laloosh

Reaction score
Beeker49":1a22jv26 said:
chris98251":1a22jv26 said:
Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'

Doesn't look mean enough to be Jafar but Squidward fits.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Quick draw on the short joke. Not bad. Just wish I could find one single thing, just one that might stand out, that I could use against your QB. Darn. You got me.