New poster - 49ers Fan

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Speaking of short jokes... What's your opinion of the Rams drafting that WR? He's going to get picked on like a scab. Silly Rams.

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1tfl0gw6 said:
Beeker49":1tfl0gw6 said:
chris98251":1tfl0gw6 said:
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.
Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'

Doesn't look mean enough to be Jafar but Squidward fits.
He's an overgrown Fraggle that lives in a cave under your house.

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
Omahawk":voz0bxy0 said:
Speaking of short jokes... What's your opinion of the Rams drafting that WR? He's going to get picked on like a scab. Silly Rams.
Austin is a stud. Quite Harvin-esque in more ways than one.

Giedi

Reaction score
Young2Rice":15xna87m said:
KCHawkGirl":15xna87m said:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

That shouldn't happen again, but then again, you never know.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

Ughh. :-(
I dont think they had a choice. They had to replace danny amedola - I belive. But yeah if he stays healthy Tavon will be a good player.

Giedi

Reaction score
Bobblehead":5a17z5d2 said:
Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.
I dont think his job will be covering, rather he'll be hitting. Sorta like blitzing a guy named russel wilson. :D

Young2Rice

Reaction score
Giedi":39hqxtaj said:
Bobblehead":39hqxtaj said:
I dont think his job will be covering, rather he'll be hitting. Sorta like blitzing a guy named russel wilson. :D

I don't know about blitzing. I think he will cover the bigger WRs and TEs that try to make plays down field. Hopefully he can learn to play deep better.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
Bobblehead":34j3b3j4 said:

That's your opinion and I can dig it.

Lots of people had the same opinion about your pick Irvin last year, so however people here tried to justify that one, I can use the same arguments. If anything, that was a bigger reach according to some.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
chris98251":34vujtgs said:
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

smurfs? You mean those little blue guys that run around that you just can't catch? Sounds more like RW.

:lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Young2Rice":3bzy79re said:

Lots of people had the same opinion about your pick Irvin last year, so however people here tried to justify that one, I can use the same arguments. If anything, that was a bigger reach according to some.
Very possible. Time will tell. It's not overreaching if the guy turns out to be a great player, though. Great players are worth any 1st-round pick you have, now that the salaries are reasonable for rookies.

...Dallas, however, seems to have overreached more than both of us combined. Significantly. Lol. When the dude Tweets that he's confused because he thought he was a 2nd-round talent, and Mayock had him ranked in the 3rd round...Man...Keep on truckin', Jerruh.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Omahawk":zj446jl1 said:

Let's check back on this quote - say maybe 9pm-ish pacific time on October 28th?

Kick-ass pick. That boy is intense, fast, and smart.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Young2Rice":2dbywjtc said:
KCHawkGirl":2dbywjtc said:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

No RB drafted so far. I think Fisher is expecting last year's rookie couple to step it up.

Good draft. Will be fun this year. Neither of you will be able to backpeddal the oh this little team just snuck up on us excuse when you lose.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":wbewtz23 said:
Young2Rice":wbewtz23 said:

Very possible. Time will tell. It's not overreaching if the guy turns out to be a great player, though. Great players are worth any 1st-round pick you have, now that the salaries are reasonable for rookies.

...Dallas, however, seems to have overreached more than both of us combined. Significantly. Lol. When the dude Tweets that he's confused because he thought he was a 2nd-round talent, and Mayock had him ranked in the 3rd round...Man...Keep on truckin', Jerruh.

lol dallas....

They moves down 13 spots in the first round for a mid third rounder.

We move down in the second 6 spots, get the guy we wanted anyway, and get a mid third rounder for next year plus a seventh.

lol check out their forums. Pure comedy. I love basking in Cowboy misery.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
RedAlice":1fkupukp said:
Young2Rice":1fkupukp said:
KCHawkGirl":1fkupukp said:

No RB drafted so far. I think Fisher is expecting last year's rookie couple to step it up.

Good draft. Will be fun this year. Neither of you will be able to backpeddal the oh this little team just snuck up on us excuse when you lose.

lol we are on full notice about the rams. That D Line is good. I knew right when Fisher was hired it was trouble.

And both niners and seahawks can say screw Finnegan. He makes Richard Sherman look like Tim Tebow.

RedAlice

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":2dpvkz8b said:
And now the rams fan comes out of the woodwork. Now we just need a cards fan....

Excuse me?

I posted here all of last year as we played each other. And at the WZ as well.

I respect both teams and enjoy the banter.

Pick a different Rams' fan to pick on with off-the-cuff remarks that are false.

Giedi

Reaction score
Young2Rice":2umf6zhc said:
Giedi":2umf6zhc said:
Bobblehead":2umf6zhc said:

I don't know about blitzing. I think he will cover the bigger WRs and TEs that try to make plays down field. Hopefully he can learn to play deep better.
Probably both cover and blitz. But I like Seattles D Line picks, I think there were very good. Plus they have a boatload of Undrafted Free agents that seemingly look good too.

Giedi

Reaction score
Young2Rice":iq2igwel said:
RolandDeschain":iq2igwel said:
Young2Rice":iq2igwel said:

lol dallas....

They moves down 13 spots in the first round for a mid third rounder.

We move down in the second 6 spots, get the guy we wanted anyway, and get a mid third rounder for next year plus a seventh.

lol check out their forums. Pure comedy. I love basking in Cowboy misery.
Cowboy misery is always good.

OP
OP
Beeker49

Beeker49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1oucroro said:
Young2Rice":1oucroro said:

I rarely agree with you, Roland, but on the Dallas pick. I think the collective football world went....

Uh, ..... what?

NinerBuff

Reaction score
:2:

Another 9er fan noob. I look forward to bantering with you guys.

For the record, I though both or our teams had excellent drafts... I can't believe that Jesse Williams fell to the 5th round!

Latest posts