Christine Michael interested in Seahawks?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 2h
Man these Seahawks got a boy wanted to go throw some pads on right now...solid team and great people... All business!

https://twitter.com/Cmike33/status/323873436684398593

Almost sounds like we had him for a visit, but cant confirm that.

Was contemplating mocking him to us in the 3rd. . . good get IMO.

JKent82

Reaction score
He seems a bit excited haha.

Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 21m
SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Check out this tweet he sent to Earl Thomas:

Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 1h
@Earl_Thomas Fam udk how bad I wanna be apart of what y'all boys bout to go thru man... I can Learn from lynch cuz

Pete and John have built up a heck of an organization. Never thought I'd see the day when the Seahawks were a destination team.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Don't know much about him but if he want's to be here I'd take him in the 5th or 6th.

TheWebHead

Reaction score
Well, if he does want to come here he better keep it more on the down low, showing our hand. I've seen him graded round 3-4. If we did get him, we'd have 3 backs about the same size, 215-222

two dog

Reaction score
He might just slide because he's not viewed as the best citizen.
Seahawks locker room might be exactly what he needs.

OP
OP
Coug_Hawk08

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
TheWebHead":1qxo8bme said:
Well, if he does want to come here he better keep it more on the down low, showing our hand. I've seen him graded round 3-4. If we did get him, we'd have 3 backs about the same size, 215-222

Well, we dont know if the feeling is mutual. If anything, it might sway a team to not draft him. He is already a "head case" to some, so if he only wants to play for one team, his draft value to others might not be that great. However, I think the Jets will take him in the 2nd/3rd (if they do not acquire ivory from the saints).

I think his talent grade is quite high. top of the 2nd ish. He just has "character concerns", so most project him in the 3-4 range.

I dont think the size is an issue (they have different running styles), he has the potential to be a great player, period. Lynch, Turbin, michael is an embarrassment of riches IMO. We have percy that can be that smaller "change of pace" guy, if we even deem that important.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Coug you are right, he is a top of the second talent for sure. If he can keep his character in check I really feel he can be the best back in this class....and I really like a few of the running backs in this class. If he wants to be here this bad, I would be all over it. Big, powerful, mean, and athletic runner. Would bring that type of attitude Lynch does.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Isn't Christine a girl's name?

In all seriousness; If I were the great all-pro, Earl Thomas, I'd be asking...who's this kid calling "cuz"? Slang is one thing, respect another.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Knowing JS, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all misdirection....

1. Slide the kid a few bucks in advance of his big payday to make some tweets about how much he loves Seattle blah blah blah
2. Get ET to make some tweets back about how much he hopes this guy comes to town etc. etc.
3. Some RB needy team ahead of us in the draft gets scared an picks him up a round or two too soon.
4. JS nabs the guy he was really after all along.

It's brilliant!

HawkWow

Reaction score
CANHawk":eaj2j4yt said:

1. Slide the kid a few bucks in advance of his big payday to make some tweets about how much he loves Seattle blah blah blah
2. Get ET to make some tweets back about how much he hopes this guy comes to town etc. etc.
3. Some RB needy team ahead of us in the draft gets scared an picks him up a round or two too soon.

It's brilliant!

Perhaps JS, but your presumed strategy has PC written all over it. I love it. ;)

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
CANHawk":2oz8t1oj said:

It's brilliant!

Or perhaps he wants people to think he is pulling off this misdirection approach with all the intentions in the world of drafting him.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HawkWow":354rpojm said:
Isn't Christine a girl's name?

In all seriousness; If I were the great all-pro, Earl Thomas, I'd be asking...who's this kid calling "cuz"? Slang is one thing, respect another.
:2:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":14pijhph said:
CANHawk":14pijhph said:

It's brilliant!

Or perhaps he wants people to think he is pulling off this misdirection approach with all the intentions in the world of drafting him.
:13:

CANHawk

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":baym3u1h said:
T-Sizzle":baym3u1h said:
CANHawk":baym3u1h said:

It's brilliant!

:13:
Yup. Misdirected everyone by telling them exactly what he was going to do. Misdirection level 10; master level.

:lol:

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2ubn1iqz said:
CANHawk":2ubn1iqz said:

It's brilliant!

Getting into some real Princess Bride stuff here. Whatever the case was, it worked!

Latest posts