Christine Michael interested in Seahawks?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 2h
    Man these Seahawks got a boy wanted to go throw some pads on right now...solid team and great people... All business!

https://twitter.com/Cmike33/status/323873436684398593

Almost sounds like we had him for a visit, but cant confirm that.

Was contemplating mocking him to us in the 3rd. . . good get IMO.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• He seems a bit excited haha.

Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 21m
    SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Check out this tweet he sent to Earl Thomas:

Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 1h
    @Earl_Thomas Fam udk how bad I wanna be apart of what y'all boys bout to go thru man... I can Learn from lynch cuz

Pete and John have built up a heck of an organization. Never thought I'd see the day when the Seahawks were a destination team.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Bring him in!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Don't know much about him but if he want's to be here I'd take him in the 5th or 6th.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Well, if he does want to come here he better keep it more on the down low, showing our hand. I've seen him graded round 3-4. If we did get him, we'd have 3 backs about the same size, 215-222
    TheWebHead
    NET Rookie

• That's really cool. Officially a destination for players. Never thought I'd see the day

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

• He might just slide because he's not viewed as the best citizen.
    Seahawks locker room might be exactly what he needs.
    two dog
    NET Veteran

• TheWebHead wrote:Well, if he does want to come here he better keep it more on the down low, showing our hand. I've seen him graded round 3-4. If we did get him, we'd have 3 backs about the same size, 215-222

Well, we dont know if the feeling is mutual. If anything, it might sway a team to not draft him. He is already a "head case" to some, so if he only wants to play for one team, his draft value to others might not be that great. However, I think the Jets will take him in the 2nd/3rd (if they do not acquire ivory from the saints).

I think his talent grade is quite high. top of the 2nd ish. He just has "character concerns", so most project him in the 3-4 range.

I dont think the size is an issue (they have different running styles), he has the potential to be a great player, period. Lynch, Turbin, michael is an embarrassment of riches IMO. We have percy that can be that smaller "change of pace" guy, if we even deem that important.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• Coug you are right, he is a top of the second talent for sure. If he can keep his character in check I really feel he can be the best back in this class....and I really like a few of the running backs in this class. If he wants to be here this bad, I would be all over it. Big, powerful, mean, and athletic runner. Would bring that type of attitude Lynch does.
    pcbball12
    NET Starter

• Isn't Christine a girl's name?

In all seriousness; If I were the great all-pro, Earl Thomas, I'd be asking...who's this kid calling "cuz"? Slang is one thing, respect another.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• He said "cuz".
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Knowing JS, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all misdirection....

1. Slide the kid a few bucks in advance of his big payday to make some tweets about how much he loves Seattle blah blah blah
    2. Get ET to make some tweets back about how much he hopes this guy comes to town etc. etc.
    3. Some RB needy team ahead of us in the draft gets scared an picks him up a round or two too soon.
    4. JS nabs the guy he was really after all along.

It's brilliant!
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• CANHawk wrote:Knowing JS, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all misdirection....

1. Slide the kid a few bucks in advance of his big payday to make some tweets about how much he loves Seattle blah blah blah
    2. Get ET to make some tweets back about how much he hopes this guy comes to town etc. etc.
    3. Some RB needy team ahead of us in the draft gets scared an picks him up a round or two too soon.

It's brilliant!

Perhaps JS, but your presumed strategy has PC written all over it. I love it. ;)
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• CANHawk wrote:Knowing JS, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all misdirection....

It's brilliant!

Or perhaps he wants people to think he is pulling off this misdirection approach with all the intentions in the world of drafting him.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• HawkWow wrote:Isn't Christine a girl's name?

In all seriousness; If I were the great all-pro, Earl Thomas, I'd be asking...who's this kid calling "cuz"? Slang is one thing, respect another.

:2:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• T-Sizzle wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Knowing JS, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all misdirection....

It's brilliant!

Or perhaps he wants people to think he is pulling off this misdirection approach with all the intentions in the world of drafting him.

:13:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• T-Sizzle wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:

It's brilliant!

Yup. Misdirected everyone by telling them exactly what he was going to do. Misdirection level 10; master level.

:lol:
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• T-Sizzle wrote:

It's brilliant!

Getting into some real Princess Bride stuff here. Whatever the case was, it worked!
    SeahawksBMX
    NET Rookie

• Apparently the Seahawks had some interest in Michael!
    Frozenropers
    NET Veteran

• SeahawksBMX wrote:Getting into some real Princess Bride stuff here. Whatever the case was, it worked!

I didn't know John Schneider was Sicilian.

:laugh:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• I think Michael is so used to having a 12th man that he knew it was home.
    SEC 139 ROW AA SEAT 3
    seatt1eslew
    NET Veteran

• sutz wrote:
    SeahawksBMX wrote:Getting into some real Princess Bride stuff here. Whatever the case was, it worked!

I didn't know John Schneider was Sicilian.

:laugh:

Never go up against John Schneider when the draft is on the line!
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• T-Sizzle wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:

It's brilliant!

This was good for a great laugh. Weird that you would quote yourself just to say ditto.
    FIRE CABLE!
    BASF
    NET Veteran

• Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Christine Michael ‏@Cmike33 2h
    Man these Seahawks got a boy wanted to go throw some pads on right now...solid team and great people... All business!

https://twitter.com/Cmike33/status/323873436684398593

Almost sounds like we had him for a visit, but cant confirm that.

Was contemplating mocking him to us in the 3rd. . . good get IMO.

As the first on this.... great job bro! :th2thumbs:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• who wouldn't want to join this club??
    jack_patera
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information