Happy Birthday Max Unger!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Max is 27 today. A player a lot of Seahawks fans were initially down on has become a Pro Bowler.

Arguably Tim Ruskell's best draft pick.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAX!

Subzero717

Reaction score
I was one of the Spencer crowd. I gladly admit that I'm an idiot. Happy birthday to the ancor of our line and tge best center in the NFL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Max!!!!! I'm an idiot.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":34slcaat said:
Pro Bowl? Try All Pro!

Happy Birthday Max

Yes, Pro Bowl...which is voted on by the fans...which is the context I was approaching from, mentioning how unpopular he initially was with the fan base.

:thfight7:

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Did anyone see one of his tweets several days ago? Sounds like when he went to the Pro-Bowl in Hawaii, he just stayed. Never left, but is now flying back for the off season training.

Man, wouldn't that be nice, to have that kinda job and coin.

"Wow Hawaii is nice, think I'll stay for a couple of months and hang out."

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1vpamjd1 said:
Did anyone see one of his tweets several days ago? Sounds like when he went to the Pro-Bowl in Hawaii, he just stayed. Never left, but is now flying back for the off season training.

Man, wouldn't that be nice, to have that kinda job and coin.

"Wow Hawaii is nice, think I'll stay for a couple of months and hang out."

He grew up in Hawaii.

I have had the pleasure of meeting him many times when he walks his dogs in our neighborhood, and also he stopped into my old work a number of times. Very nice guy always willing to chat. Glad he proved us all wrong. I remember when he was playing RG for a time and just getting blown back off the ball. I had serious doubts that he would develop into a decent starter. Definitely never saw him turning into an All-Pro center. Very happy to have him as a neighbor and as a Hawk! Happy Birthday Max!!