If we trade Flynn, does Carson Palmer come here?

rigelian

Reaction score
I've actually have watched the Raiders quite a bit because a friend of mine down here in the Bay Area is a long suffering Raiders fan. Palmer has no zip on his ball. He's reasonably accurate but his passes take to long to get to where they need to go. It's one of the reasons why Palmer seemed to throw a lot of red zone interceptions. I'd pass.

pehawk

Reaction score
rigelian":25r18fmw said:
I've actually have watched the Raiders quote a bit be a useful a friend down here in the Bay Area is a long suffering Raiders fan. Palmer has no zip on his ball. He's reasonably accurate but his passes take to long to get to where they need to go. It's one of the reasons why Palmer seemed to throw a lot of red zone interceptions. I'd pass.

Knock it off! This is a Seahawks.Net QB thread. Please refrain from actual analysis or specifics. PLEASE! We're trying to run a board here.

Base you're opinion off of; Madden, Bleacher Report, generalities loosely based on race, and/or scottemojospettingzoo.seahawks.uk articles.

Tical21

Reaction score
Carson Palmer is TERRIBLE. Has been for years now. I want zero part of him, for any price. There are literally dozens of QB's I would rather have. the guy is a turnover machine. Hasn't been the same since the knee. He's got Brock Huard syndrome bad. Punch-drunk has-been. Anybody still singing his praises hasn't seen him play in years.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":3vlj268w said:
rigelian":3vlj268w said:
I've actually have watched the Raiders quote a bit be a useful a friend down here in the Bay Area is a long suffering Raiders fan. Palmer has no zip on his ball. He's reasonably accurate but his passes take to long to get to where they need to go. It's one of the reasons why Palmer seemed to throw a lot of red zone interceptions. I'd pass.

Knock it off! This is a Seahawks.Net QB thread. Please refrain from actual analysis or specifics. PLEASE! We're trying to run a board here.

Base you're opinion off of; Madden, Bleacher Report, generalities loosely based on race, and/or scottemojospettingzoo.seahawks.uk articles.

Stalker.
Palmer never got the elbow fixed, maybe that is the problem.

osprey3263

Reaction score
how about trading Flynn to the Raiders then go get colt mcCoy from the browns he is available and may be a better fit for the hawks

WarHawks

Reaction score
I don't know if Palmer has any game left, but I like the idea of a veteran backup qb to help Wilson develop to an even higher level. A qb in the draft obviously doesn't give you that. An aging veteran in the Hasselbeck mould would be ideal imo.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1q535a6g said:
Palmer to Dallas. I have a source.

I have that same source, and he specifically told me "Penis to Dallas." So I think you misheard :snack:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Palmer would be pretty expensive and I think it's about time we had a backup best known for his ability to wear a cap and hold a clipboard after Whitehurst/Flynn.

Count me in the Tyler Thigpen camp. Draft a rookie. Let them battle it out for the backup gig.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
If you are looking for a Athletic, Mobile 5'11" Back up QB, Seneca Wallace is looking for work.

Hiko

Reaction score
osprey3263":2tat27s7 said:
how about trading Flynn to the Raiders then go get colt mcCoy from the browns he is available and may be a better fit for the hawks

I've watched every one of his NFL games, and you do not want this. No game. Skittish, really weak arm, takes a lot of sacks. Very ineffective. Some of that can be attributed to being on the Browns, but when a meh QB like Weeden comes in and looks vastly better, the QB has to be held accountable too.

If you're looking at Browns' castoffs (which you should NEVER do), you'd be much better off going back to Seneca.

Atradees

Reaction score
ivotuk":2xxmteh5 said:
SacHawk2.0":2xxmteh5 said:
Palmer to Dallas. I have a source.

I have that same source, and he specifically told me "Penis to Dallas." So I think you misheard :snack:

The Cowboys have 51,000 in cap space. That would be a strange contract!