Found out why Russell wears #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2454vldy said:
m0ng0":2454vldy said:
I thought it was because he was drafted in the 3rd round hmm :?

No, it's because Russ is a triple-threat:

1.) He runs like the wind, Bullseye

Fixed. ;)

On topic: It's an interesting factoid, and it really shows the amount of thought and effort he puts into the details.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
kearly":3f9nooki said:
Tim Tebow is crushed that he didn't come up with this idea.

He should be more crushed that he can't play like Wilson either

RockHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1b4ojk8a said:
onanygivensunday":1b4ojk8a said:
CALIHAWK1":1b4ojk8a said:
No tension here. You asked why someone would call/think your post was douchey. I just explained why.

Fwiw, my question wasn't directed at you ... and we obviously have different standards.

No bigee.

It was incredibly douchey for the reason Calihawk stated. Your post was completely condescending and humiliating. and your explanation post was even more condescending. "Cute"? Get a grip. It was a douche post and a douche explanation of the douche post. No need.

And your calling him out for this makes you appear "douchey" if you simply believe onanygivensunday that he had a positive intent, not a negative one you assumed. Bottom line guys; drop it. Get back to the OP.

ivotuk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":9lb49zab said:
onanygivensunday":9lb49zab said:
CALIHAWK1":9lb49zab said:
No tension here. You asked why someone would call/think your post was douchey. I just explained why.

Fwiw, my question wasn't directed at you ... and we obviously have different standards.

No bigee.

It was incredibly douchey for the reason Calihawk stated. Your post was completely condescending and humiliating. and your explanation post was even more condescending. "Cute"? Get a grip. It was a douche post and a douche explanation of the douche post. No need.

Wow, you guys need to lighten up. It was funny and light hearted. I chuckled myself and can laugh at my own miss spellings.

Glad to see that Russell isn't afraid to demonstrate his beliefs and that he does so in an under stated way so as not to offend those with sensitivities towards religion.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":361hnbjv said:
i typically am pretty bummed on overly religious players but russell approaches it with a lot of class, nothing too pushy or preachy. though i must say that im probably totally biased as i am pretty much completely obsessed with him at this point. might feel differently about him if he wasnt our QB. that being said.... GO HAWKS!

agree

I cringed when Kurt Warner won the superbowl and bellowed (yes he bellowed it, he didn't just shout or yell it, it was the definition of a bellow ..its not a word I use lightly) THANK YOU JESUS!.

when russell wins one I imagine he will say something about god or his faith but I don't forsee him bellowing it like christ floated down on a paper cloud ala a monty pythonesque montage and pooped the lombardi trophy into his fanny-pack.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hawknballs":qvt9ylum said:
I cringed when Kurt Warner won the superbowl and bellowed (yes he bellowed it, he didn't just shout or yell it, it was the definition of a bellow ..its not a word I use lightly) THANK YOU JESUS!.
I've always wondered how the lord chooses which team will win a game when both team's (and their fan bases) send up prayers for a victory.

Anybody know? ;)

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I thought he wore number 3 because he is 3 inches too short to play QB!

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2nzzyrsg said:
Blitzer88":2nzzyrsg said:
Also, he has 3 dogs to boot. A doxin, a shih tzu and a great dane (which is probably bigger than him :th2thumbs: )
I find it perplexing that you spell shih tzu correctly but absolutely butcher dachshund.

Hell, you could have opted out of the spelling bee contest and simply called it a wiener dog.

A doxin... that's too much. :rofl: Thanks for the laugh.

I spelled shih tzu correctly because I goggled searched it to see what the heck it looked like lol. Than I just copy and pasted the correct way to spell it. I googled the word doxin as well and it said that that was correct so I just used it. Sorry for not being an avid dog name speller.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not religious at all, but I couldn't care less what he says about his beliefs etc. Especially if he's saying it after winning the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.