Clowney

dukestar

Reaction score
You have to watch this video. I've rarely seen someone just completely dominate. You start off laughing at what he does only to end up feeling sorry for the oppoing players. You can see some players just don't even try.

[youtube]LTkmiBdoBDc[/youtube]

Anyway we can trade all our picks next year for 1st overall?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The phrase "like a man among boys" gets thrown around all the time but that is the dictionary definition right there.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Wow. You know that there were a whole lot of offensive players had sleepless nights before those games.

BamKam

Reaction score
Too bad we wont suck nearly enough to even have a remote shot at him.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I hope we lose every game next year so we can get him!

Rat

Reaction score
He's the reason I don't want the Rams, Cards, or Niners to be the worst team in football next year.

I think the Jags will be better than expected next year, but it would be kind of cool if Gus Bradley were able to land him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Good lord, even double teams don't stop that guy.

How is it possible for a guy that much bigger than everyone else to be the fastest guy on the field ?

How many freakin TD's did he have his senior year ?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Rat":37nckt5a said:
He's the reason I don't want the Rams, Cards, or Niners to be the worst team in football next year.

I think the Jags will be better than expected next year, but it would be kind of cool if Gus Bradley were able to land him.

I want him to go to the Jets and then 3 years from now Idzk can trade him to us for his old job back.

rjdriver

Reaction score
He's going to end up in silver and black. I have quite the hunch. That way a lot of Niners fans can go back to being Raider fans. He will bring toughness back to the Raaaiiiiidders. If he doesn't, I just want him in the AFC, far away from Wilson. Dude is a beast of epic proportions. He's half LT, half TEZ.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This kid is going to have a 30 sack season one year. Book it.

Rat

Reaction score
rjdriver":t6f65ez3 said:
He's going to end up in silver and black. I have quite the hunch. That way a lot of Niners fans can go back to being Raider fans. He will bring toughness back to the Raaaiiiiidders. If he doesn't, I just want him in the AFC, far away from Wilson. Dude is a beast of epic proportions. He's half LT, half TEZ.
My way too early pick is the Titans. They're the only team I look at right now and say they're truly hopeless next season.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Rat":1f6b9zrt said:
rjdriver":1f6b9zrt said:
My way too early pick is the Titans. They're the only team I look at right now and say they're truly hopeless next season.

The Titans play in an awful division, they won't get the #1 pick just because they get to play Jacksonville twice and they should steal at least one at home from the Texans or Colts.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Rat":3cy3myiw said:
rjdriver":3cy3myiw said:

Another reason to cheer for Arizona when they play the 49ers and Rams. Let's keep Clowney away from Russell. At this stage the Cardinals are the only NFC team I could see getting the 1st or 2nd pick, but given the schedule they must be one of the favourites to be terrible.

sc85sis

Reaction score
[youtube]jrDGmnQXLgE[/youtube]

Whom do we bribe so the Hawks can draft him when he declares?