"First name Russell, Last name Wilson" Deion Sanders Comp~

mech.romance

Reaction score
LOL. I love Deion. Can't wait to hear how many times he's going to sing that same tune next season =)

The Radish

Reaction score
mech.romance":30chwgi7 said:
LOL. I love Deion. Can't wait to hear how many times he's going to sing that same tune next season =)

I liked him in the years of Eddie DiBartilo when he was playing for the ninnirs. But this is about the first thing out of his mouth I've agreed with or enjoyed listening to.

:roll:

bubbrubb

Reaction score
Makes me cringe when Deion talks about Wilson. He was the exact opposite type of player. Even worse is when Micheal Irvin talks about Wilson....arg....from selfish to unselfish

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Dang I was loving the video until it got to the Falcons clips. That game still bugs me.

HUGGY

Reaction score
Cirmman":3qjh6mg2 said:
[youtube]av36l_9wj38[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av36l_9wj38

HILARIOUS! Hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most amusing to me was the black dude in the ESPN2 clip reacting to the Brady comments by Sherman that went on and on about our "suspect" offense.

I wonder how many of his peers called him out on that after our 150 pt 3 game run?

Reaction score
Hahahaha! Holy crap, I didn't realize how many times he did that this year. I love it!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I loved hearing Deion do this almost every week this past season. It was great. After so many years of barely being able to get anyone on our team on one of the weekly highlight reels more than once or twice a year, we had the Seahawks reppin' the NFL weekly reel almost every week.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1by5qwh5 said:
Dang I was loving the video until it got to the Falcons clips. That game still bugs me.

No kidding. It's stating the obvious, but you just can't spot the #1 seed 20 freaking points (at home no less) and expect good things to happen.

chihawk

Reaction score
That's funny....what's the story behind Deion starting to do that?

Reaction score
chihawk":2sqgsjzb said:
That's funny....what's the story behind Deion starting to do that?
I *think* that him starting to do that is based loosely on a scene from the movie "Any Given Sunday" - Willie Beamon (3rd string qb, ends up becoming a star, and the starting qb) has his own rap video. The first part, he raps "My name is Willie", then, he sorta sing-songs his last name - Beeeemon - kinda like how Deion Sanders is going "his name is russell...wilson (in sing-song voice). But, that's just guessing.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Umm .. Im thinking it was from the "Hello my name is..." series that the NFL network did on the rookies early in the year. IIRC Deion did the one for RW.. I also remember someone doing a Hello my name is.. on Wagner.

I could be wrong

Lady Talon

Reaction score
He also does this for RB David Wilson NYG a couple of times last season. Kind of ticked me off because I walked to the TV when I heard the jingle just to watch a Giants highlight. Disappointing.

ClubberLang

Reaction score
I believe it comes from a song called "Charlie, Last Name, Wilson" by, oddly enough, Charlie Wilson.

chawx

Reaction score
ClubberLang":17cmf6hb said:
I believe it comes from a song called "Charlie, Last Name, Wilson" by, oddly enough, Charlie Wilson.

ClubberLang's right:

[youtube]wa4wR4G-5eE[/youtube]

^ It's from this song.
His name is Russell...Last name, Wilson.

Latest posts