Should the Seahawks make a Julio Jones like trade?

CPHawk

Reaction score
10 picks gives us some leverage. If you can't get someone to trade for 4 picks and get up there and get Star or Werner, then you do it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If the draft had that special guy.. then yeah you do it.

I just don't really see anyone that good to trade a boatload of picks for to be honest. I think we should stand pat where we are. Not like PC and JS don't know what they're doing in the draft.

zayden185

Reaction score
SeatownJay":qwkxu133 said:
I actually think Seattle should trade out of the first round this year, pick up another second and a 2014 first round pick from someone and then use the two 2014 first round picks in a package to get Jadaveon Clowney.

:13:

davidonmi

Reaction score
From looking at the charts there is one guy I could see them doing something like that for, Chance Warmack, best G since Hutch and and a position of need, move Carp to RG and let Sweezy develop and he's not a top 10 pick making it a reasonably possible trade.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson, maybe. But it's hard to go wrong at #25 this year.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I'd take Tavon Austin at #25 or Ziggy if he's there. I think they'll both do really well at the combine and move up. If we could get one in the first and one in the 2nd it would be my second favorite draft ever (after the last one, in which I wanted Turbin, Wagner, and Russell Wilson more than any other players in the draft).