Would you trade Russell Wilson, for Cam Newton?

Schadie001

Reaction score
pantherfan23":173jvgrj said:
I know as Seahawks fans the answer would (should) be "No, but Cam is 7 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, just as fast, with a bigger arm and just as accurate. So..would you?

So was Ryan Leaf...what's your point. All that means nothing if you don't have the brains that God gave a piss ant.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Wouldn't trade Little Russ for Cam Newton. Not for all the Newtons in the world.
I wouldn't trade him for a magical egg and Cam. Not for a $1,000,000,000 and Cam. I would not trade him over here. I would not trade if I were there. I would not trade Russ anywhere. I would not trade for quick legged Cam. I would not trade R Wilson.. panther fan. :141847_bnono:

Timberhawk

Reaction score
No, they aren't even close. As everyone has said Cam is no leader and doesn't have the smarts.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I read none of the prior posts, but wtf is there even to talk about for four pages on this ridiculous notion?

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
The panthers are the closest thing to a second team that I have. Newton will mature. When his maturity catches up with his talent great things will happen to him and the panthers.

I could see him winning maybe one SB, but it won't be in the next 3 years or probably 5.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":a9sy40z5 said:
Wouldn't trade Little Russ for Cam Newton. Not for all the Newtons in the world.
I wouldn't trade him for a magical egg and Cam. Not for a $1,000,000,000 and Cam. I would not trade him over here. I would not trade if I were there. I would not trade Russ anywhere. I would not trade for quick legged Cam. I would not trade R Wilson.. panther fan. :141847_bnono:

I see what you did there...

:3-1:

sam1313

Reaction score
Hawkspur":m8lj8mzg said:
Hawknballs":m8lj8mzg said:
I'm not sure I would trade Wilson for any player in the NFL if I had the choice.

This is where I'm at too.

I wouldn't trade him for any player. Period. End of story. So, so, so glad the kid is a Hawk.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Honestly at the start of the season I would have said yes, at the end.....not a chance.

chris98251

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the big rage a few years ago is now being doubted, a small 3rd round career back up for the number one pick and rookie of the year.

Seems that there is something about that after thought reach of a pick that is special, even from places that have supposedly locks to be great players.

I think we will keep him though.

Daytomann

Reaction score
At one time YES! Not no more.....
Cam can keep his "superman" bull in. Carolina. Give me a guy who acts like he's been in the end zone before and hands the ball back to the ref any day.

Lil Wilson's skills will continue to GROW. Cam has peaked and his potential is capped .

Chapman

Reaction score
Never.
For tevaris maybe, I just dislike Scam that much.
Too self absorbed