Too Forgiving

booters

Reaction score
G Day All,Im a new forum submitter,Canadian fan of the Seahawks.
I am right peeved as should the upper mgt,owners etc of the Seahawks. Two consecutive playoff games and they are blown out first half?
Defence was pathetic,no pass rush,defensive backs against the pass?
Carroll and coaching staff calls? What were they thinking? Yes they lost but I blame coaching for that loss,they didnt even look well prepared. Sure big comebacks in both games second halfs but you know its 60 min football.
As I said owners should not take this lightly,up on the carpet and if I didnt like their answers or excuses I wouldnt wait till next year.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Uh oh...

take it easy on him guys, will ya?

Yeah, probably not... Via Con Dios, booters

OP
OP
B

booters

Reaction score
Why I got strong shoulders but Im Canadian,dont speak Spanish

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
NYCoug":1gu4956m said:
Uh oh...

:th2thumbs:

samwize77

Reaction score
Naw...we're anything but overly forgiving.....just better educated and knowledgable on our team than you apparently. But weather the storm that might head your way from your post and we'll bring you up to speed in time :)

Most likely you'll end up being a first post casualty though.....good luck

mikeak

Reaction score
Isn't the NHL back on in Canada yet? I realize it has been a long winter but don't take out all your frustration here at once. Go get a boxing ball, workout at a gym, have sex do something to get that aggression out

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Love Canada. Hockey starts on Saturday.....do it. It will relieve me of some pain.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
booters - Calling for Pete's head in your 1st post to this forum takes bigger BALLS than even Pete thinks he has.

Chill, brother.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
booters":3e8eiu46 said:
I am right peeved as should the upper mgt,owners etc of the Seahawks.

I'll give you credit for blaming Paul Allen for the Hawks loss, that's definitely a new one on here.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
booters":lvicur5d said:
I am right peeved as should the upper mgt,owners etc of the Seahawks. Two consecutive playoff games and they are blown out first half?
Carroll and coaching staff calls? What were they thinking? Yes they lost but I blame coaching for that loss,they didnt even look well prepared. Sure big comebacks in both games second halfs but you know its 60 min football.
As I said owners should not take this lightly,up on the carpet and if I didnt like their answers or excuses I wouldnt wait till next year.

Hold on there's a HUGE difference between the 2 playoff games. The 2010 squad was completely overmatched by the Bears. The rally late in the game had ZERO bearing on the outcome. It just made it look more respectable, but that was a thorough beating Seattle took that day. Seattle ended up losing by 11.

Fast forward to Saturday. SEattle sure was down 20-0 at the half but they had moved the ball the entire half save the first drive. Seattle just wasn't capitalizing on their opportunities. Then in the 2nd half the offense was unstoppable. The very fact that SEattle took the lead tells me that the difference between those 2 games is gigantic.

morgulon1

Reaction score
NYCoug":156eep54 said:
Uh oh...

May God go with you. (Spanish Translation)

Hey Booters,youre a niner fan arent you? Posing as a 12er. I guess we couldve just gone 8-8 and there wouldnt be any discussion of losing playoff games. WTF was Pete thinking? He should be called up on the carpet......and then given a hand job by Paul Allen for kicking so much ass.

Later Booter

12evanf

Reaction score
jlwaters1":mby46m9k said:
booters":mby46m9k said:

Hold on there's a HUGE difference between the 2 playoff games. The 2010 squad was completely overmatched by the Bears. The rally late in the game had ZERO bearing on the outcome. It just made it look more respectable, but that was a thorough beating Seattle took that day. Seattle ended up losing by 11.

Fast forward to Saturday. SEattle sure was down 20-0 at the half but they had moved the ball the entire half save the first drive. Seattle just wasn't capitalizing on their opportunities. Then in the 2nd half the offense was unstoppable. The very fact that SEattle took the lead tells me that the difference between those 2 games is gigantic.

He was talking about the Redskins game and the Falcons game. How we started out sluggish in both and got into holes early. He has a point in that we weren't fully prepared, if we were we wouldn't be down 2 scores at the beginning of both games.

mikeak

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3lx1maj9 said:
booters":3lx1maj9 said:

Two Consecutive Playoff games would be Washington and Atlanta not Chicago

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Carroll doesn't play D. He didn't give up 31 flippen points. He wasn't on the field when they gave up 2 plays to get into FG range at the end. Bradley and his D is WAY more to blame for this loss.
So he went for it on 4th and 1, so what? We were getting our butts handed to us at that point of the game, you gotta' get 7's vs the Falcons, not 3's.

salamander

Reaction score
This was an extremely well coached game. The second youngest team led by a rookie QB almost knocked off the number 1 seed on the road after back to back east coast trips.

blkhwk

Reaction score
salamander":31xxx9k5 said:
This was an extremely well coached game. The second youngest team led by a rookie QB almost knocked off the number 1 seed on the road after back to back west coast trips.

I would lean more this way than any other. Pump the emotional brakes and think for a second.....

When you travel cross country, how often do you feel "right" the day after travel? Sometimes it takes two days to get right after flying cross country and that is just for a vacation or possibly a business trip.

Also, look at the playoff results, go back to the 80's, what is the record in close games? I'll bet (haven't yet looked it up, so I may be talking out of my a**) the home team wins more close games than the visitors.

Yes, it is a complete defensive breakdown in the last :30 seconds, but history and odds were against the 'Hawks on Sunday. That's why its called "Home field advantage"

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Blame is just a flawed method of recognizing areas for improvement. Take it for what little it's worth.