Too Forgiving

chawx

Reaction score
I disagree with you, booters.

I'd have to go with travel as the main reason for our lethargic starts. Play calling on D could have been much better too...not just the first half of both games, but the entire preseason. As far as the Atlanta game goes, don't dismiss how important Clemons was to this team on D. His pass rushing and run-stopping abilities were sorely missed.

As long as we stay healthy and keep the core group in tact, we should be just fine. Why would you want Paul Allen to get up in Pete and the other coaches grill about how this season went, when you look at the big picture as a whole, we're looking amazing!! <- this was my non-shack response.

OP
OP
B

booters

Reaction score
You guys are brutal but I will say this forgiving at the same time
See u next season
Too end I like the Seahawks,my frustrations over coaching,yes

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm with ya, Booters. Fire them all. Scrap this failed plan. And start over.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Our HC is the reason we made it to the playoffs dang near in the midst of a total team rebuild. He is 2-2 in playoffs as our coach.
He has built an outstanding O and D and ST's in this 3 year time period. We are extremely young as a team and will be younger yet next year.
I have been a Seahawk fan since 1978. I have seen way too many years without getting into the playoffs, with stupid FO decisions, with a too old roster, and too much spent on FA's whose best years were behind them.
This HC is a breath of fresh air.
He makes mistakes because, after all, he is human.
Unlike you, I am very willing to accept those mistakes in lieu of an EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE TEAM that is already looking forward to training camp.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Mad get a case of 24s hopefully stubbies, and pull off that tight fitting toque, and relax. We lost and things could have been different but, it was a damn successful season and the future is still bright up there in the northern lights area.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah after two days now to reflect and tell everyone in the Mid West who will listen to me how I feel I'm starting to feel much better about it too. The TO to ice the kicker was dumb and never works but other than that they did really well esp when you consider, "Second youngest team, rookie QB who didn't get all the snaps in training camp, Carpenter out on OL with JR the Defensive line guy playing offensive guard, Clemons out, Jones out, Lynch injured foot, back to back East coast games in the playoffs, crappy 1pm start time which is 10am Pacific, DC and OC interview for HC jobs on the Saturday before the game, blown chances that cost us points in the first half."

Anyway all that said they still went on the road, played the number one seed in the NFC, were down by 20 in the 4th quarter and came back and took the lead with 31 stinking seconds left. Man the loss sucked, but still what a game and season. The front office and Pete built this team. If they all, including Pete, get better and learn from this. If they shore up the offensive line and defensive line in the off season and draft we will kill it next year and have home field throughout the playoffs.

You never know but it is as likely as we have ever had. Can't wait till next year!!

Go Hawks Win Forever!!

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
booters":9550a4gj said:
You guys are brutal but I will say this forgiving at the same time
See u next season
Too end I like the Seahawks,my frustrations over coaching,yes

Are you talking through the Steven Hawking voice box?

We played a 10 a.m. game, traveled cross country twice in two weeks and lost our best pass rusher. I question not taking the points when we were down 13 but that is about it.

Latest posts