Turning point

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Was just watching this and saw Norton all up in Wagner's grill. I thought Wags wasn't playing like himself in that 1st quarter and I know he wasn't the only one, but Norton went off. Obviously about inside and outside run reads. I was amazed at how everyone looked like they were playing on sand. Young defensive jitters is what it was, but it was awesome to see Norton going off. I was wishing I could....

lukerguy

Reaction score
I really want to see this. Doubt it will be uploaded online?

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
lukerguy":20fdkvoe said:
I really want to see this. Doubt it will be uploaded online?
Don't know. I'm probably Wagner's biggest fan and I was pretty pissed. I don't think 1 of his 9 tackles came in the 1st quarter. All of those came after. Granted he wasn't the only one, but Norton put him strait.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":uza0ciu1 said:
Was just watching this and saw Norton all up in Wagner's grill. I thought Wags wasn't playing like himself in that 1st quarter and I know he wasn't the only one, but Norton went off. Obviously about inside and outside run reads. I was amazed at how everyone looked like they were playing on sand. Young defensive jitters is what it was, but it was awesome to see Norton going off. I was wishing I could....

Actually, from MRobs pregame video, they were playing on sand...and some other crusty sod crap.

But I agree, it was great to see them get that fixed before it was too late.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Yeah that was really awesome. He was making it clear that he didn't want any excuses for getting blocked. He kept saying "Don't get blocked!". He wanted Wagner to shed his block and make the plays.