Seahawks team flight tracker

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I am tempted to go stalk the plane at Sea-Tac. Anybody know if there's a surefire way to see the players at some point, like getting off the plane, or leaving the airport?

Wartooth

Reaction score
Was kind of hoping Pete would set something up to keep them out east...
That early start on Sunday and all...

Riley12

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mo8wvdep said:
I am tempted to go stalk the plane at Sea-Tac. Anybody know if there's a surefire way to see the players at some point, like getting off the plane, or leaving the airport?

The best thing to do is wait at HQ. You'll see the buses coming in and then the players leaving in their cars.

When they were headquartered in Kirkland, I used to bring my son to "Welcome Back" rallys once in a while, especially after
big games. The players are VERY tired, but some will walk out to shake your hand and say "Thanks" or even give you
gloves and stuff because they are so appreciative of the support.

Axx

Reaction score
can you also track what film Wilson is watching right now?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Riley12":tqptvhvf said:
RolandDeschain":tqptvhvf said:

The best thing to do is wait at HQ. You'll see the buses coming in and then the players leaving in their cars.

Want to drive to Renton with me in a couple hours? (Seriously.)

OP
OP
S

seahawks08

Reaction score
silverss":280spwjz said:
cool. How are you sure?

I have been doing research on flight tracking when my family used to travel, out of curiosity, about a year ago, i researched what flight the teams use to travel and so on. Figured out Delta and the flight number, that is the standard they use after Hawaiin airlines. They normally get out from the charter entrance and not from the regular gate. Now I am not if they take a bus and go the S 188 ST route to VMAC or if they just disperse off from the airport, but if there is a crowd to go cheer them up, I am sure the authorities might arrange a way to have them exit and greet the fans!

Riley12

Reaction score
To use terms you young folk understand, flightaware is legit. If you have the exact flight number you can be sure it is spot on.

As far as heading to Renton Roland, my heart says yes but my aging frame that has to get out of bed in less than 8 hours is screaming, "No!"

Take photos if you do go though!

seadoc

Reaction score
I am thinking about going, but would like input on exactly where would be the spot to be: right at the small VMAC & "12 seahawks way" signs?

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Why the hell are they flying on an Airbus A-330?

We should be flying in Boeing jets.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
What the hell is a team from Seattle doing on an Airbus plane? Besides flying home smartass

^^^^ He Beat me I see
Edited cause I am slow

TheHawkster

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":1jbiyit8 said:
What the hell is a team from Seattle doing on an Airbus plane? Besides flying home smartass

^^^^ He Beat me I see
Edited cause I am slow

lol. We both had hell and Airbus in our posts.