The Seahawks are a Defense First Team

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sadly it sure doesn't appear that the Hawks are a Defence first team at all.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
No, they are pretty offensive,,,,,,literally.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Our defense is NOT the biggest problem now. The offense and all the three-and-outs left the defense out on the field way too long, to the point of exhaustion. The defense competed fine the first 2.5 quarters, then wore out. Recall the offense and special teams set SF up with two gift-wrapped turnovers in that first half, and IIRC, another pick after halftime. Hard to blame the D for that.

warden

Reaction score
Our defense is NOT the biggest problem now. The offense and all the three-and-outs left the defense out on the field way too long, to the point of exhaustion. The defense competed fine the first 2.5 quarters, then wore out. Recall the offense and special teams set SF up with two gift-wrapped turnovers in that first half, and IIRC, another pick after halftime. Hard to blame the D for that.
We were down 14 to nothing early in the first quarter.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
We were down 14 to nothing early in the first quarter.
And were showing no signs of making a comeback, that's why I disengaged & went about my business finishing up my food prep & delivery for a couple of loving family members that had to work....I told them that they weren't missing anything.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The defense isn't good, but the offense and special teams help balance things out by also not being good.