Chris Clemens

BGHawk

Reaction score
I love what he does for the team..but..He doesnt seem like a very happy guy. I think in the last real rob report, when Mrob is trying to talk to him, Clemons says something about not liking the offense..
He never seems to give good vibes..maybe im all wrong..thoughts?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He's depressed man. Lost his whole family in a fire back in '09.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like he's a little bit camera shy and maybe just not that outgoing compared to some other guys on the team.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I read somewhere that he was going through a divorce. That can be depressing.

I also read that he went out clubbing, got loaded on barbiturates and was making out with a hot chick. So he takes her home, reaches up her skirt, and he's holding a tree trunk. That can be depressing.

But honestly, it was just a guy named Chris in last months Penthouse Forum. I am probably way off base.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BGHawk":1vsue47b said:
I love what he does for the team..but..He doesnt seem like a very happy guy. I think in the last real rob report, when Mrob is trying to talk to him, Clemons says something about not liking the offense..

Clemons is a baller. He's prolly just pissed 'cause he's not on the field as much now.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Maybe he is upset that he got half of his season sacks in one half of one game?

I think Clemons has been a big disappointment this season, although he does get held a lot.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I was gonna say....maybe he's just wondering when he's going to start drawing some holding flags...

bellingerga

Reaction score
Not everyone is cut out for the camera, and being put on the spot. I am absolutely TERRIBLE in situations like that. THey're NFL players sure, but they're just dudes like us at heart. Some of the handle stuff, some don't. I can relate.

pehawk

Reaction score
Whats worse; Buffalo Bills dance in Silence of the Lambs, or the Buffalo Bills?