Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: #2 Seed possible with some help.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

There is an entirely realistic scenario in which we can pull off the #2 seed. I'll be happy if we just make the playoffs but if this played out..Wow lookout Seahawks.

1. We have to win out, obviously. Entirely possible with 3 of 4 at home and Buffalo very beatable on the road.

2. Green Bay drops one of their last remaining games (Lions, @Bears, Titans, @Vikings)

3. 49ers lose to the Patriots in New England or drop one against either Miami or Arizona. Also distinctly possible

4. New York loses 2 of it's remaining 5 games. (@Redskins, Saints, @Falcons, @Ravens, Eagles) They are a hot and cold team and to have to play Atlanta and Baltimore on the road is asking a lot even for a team that plays well away like they do.

5. Chicago needs to lose one game of their last 4 (@Vikings, Green Bay, @Arizona, @Lions) 3 of last 4 on the road tough to win out for them. I see them dropping one of those. Best case they beat GB and lose to either Minnesota or Detroit.

Post subject: Re: #2 Seed possible with some help.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm 
NET Veteran

I'd prefer we don't get a bye. We stink after a bye. It's still possible to get a home game without a bye, that's what i'd like to see.

Post subject: Re: #2 Seed possible with some help.
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 pm 
NET Veteran

Already a thread on this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58034

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]