Our offense is definitely top 10

cesame

Reaction score
I fail to see how DVOA passing defense beats all of that.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Both Detroit and San Diego I view as over rated. We are not top 10 but by seasons end we could be

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1q2e3e3u said:
O'line was awful today for the most part. They've got to be better for sure.

I Disagree. The running game did its job up front. Even when Lynch was struggling, it wasn't for lack of push up front. Even with those early struggles, the Seahawks still finished with 174 net rushing yards, one of their higher totals of the season. In pass protection there were a few breakdowns, but generally they gave Wilson time. Unfortunately, Wilson had to hold the ball for ages and often still didn't find open receivers. I think the Jets secondary deserves a ton of credit, and Ryan is no slouch at drawing up a creative pass rush.

kearly

Reaction score
cesame":3t9tvpfi said:
Have you seen their run defense numbers?

Sack numbers?

Pts/G numbers?

Below average.

Sure, but their secondary did play well today, and their pass rush was actually very good early in the game before Seattle made adjustments. Their run D hasn't been good this year, but it was good the week prior and dominant three weeks prior. And it was pretty good through the first three quarters today. Up until the 4th quarter, I thought the Jets defense was having a hell of a game. Jon Ryan was a busy man for most of the game.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I love the potential of this team, but no way is that a top ten offense. It is a dangerous offense, but lacks consistency. But hey, at least it is dangerous.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I think we will win 1 of the next 3 on the road, giving us a 10-6 year.

The Radish

Reaction score
If we're a top 10 offense than 1 is not the top number. We can't run consistently, can't cover our QB for plays to develop, can't keep the rush out.

Other than that, we're pretty good.

:les: