Vikings Music Video Ranking on Hawks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt about that, wow. Well, at least THAT kind of time to their football team. It's not as bad as the Rams Rules, but my head hurts after watching it :|

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Corny, no doubt. But they're fans. Most definitely fans.

And I dunno if it's just me or not, but I absolutely love the Viking horn they blow at big moments in the games. Similar to how the Bucs use their big pirate guns, but better, as the pirate guns are just a variation on every other team's fireworks after a big play. I'd love to have something like that for the Seahawks.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
At the end of the video it gives credit to "The Jazzy One".

OK Jazz, you've been outted. Closet Vikings fan?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Zagnut, nice. Makes me think of 48 hours when he buys one for Reggie Hammond. "There's your damn dinner"

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Wow. That's embarrassing as hell. I am embarrassed for every player on that team that has to deal with these ridiculous fans, and for the rest of the fan base that gets to be represented by that.

Corny is an understatement, that's downright terrible.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2kw36565 said:
I'd love to have something like that for the Seahawks.

CA CAW !!!! after every touchdown :lol:

I too like the viking horn !

Hawks46

Reaction score
I wonder how they got the hottest chicks in Minnesota to do the video for them ?

Vikings horn is cool....until they blow it like 50 times a game. Every 1st down "baaawooooo" every freakin 4 yard run "baawwwwooooo". Gets annoying.

I also thought it was funny that they dug up video of Randy Moss abusing Kelly Jennings, and played the same Randy Moss highlight 3 times from different angles. I also found it amusing they couldn't seem to find anymore highlights post-Moss against us. But hey, good for them, I don't hate on fans having fun or being that dedicated. Just easy targets to make fun of, that's all.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Hawks46":1fl27vtj said:
I wonder how they got the hottest chicks in Minnesota to do the video for them ?

Vikings horn is cool....until they blow it like 50 times a game. Every 1st down "baaawooooo" every freakin 4 yard run "baawwwwooooo". Gets annoying.

I also thought it was funny that they dug up video of Randy Moss abusing Kelly Jennings, and played the same Randy Moss highlight 3 times from different angles. I also found it amusing they couldn't seem to find anymore highlights post-Moss against us. But hey, good for them, I don't hate on fans having fun or being that dedicated. Just easy targets to make fun of, that's all.

Kind of what I thought too. While they were digging up old footage maybe they should have given September 29th 2002 a look as well.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1c2c8kvg said:
Corny, no doubt. But they're fans. Most definitely fans.

And I dunno if it's just me or not, but I absolutely love the Viking horn they blow at big moments in the games. Similar to how the Bucs use their big pirate guns, but better, as the pirate guns are just a variation on every other team's fireworks after a big play. I'd love to have something like that for the Seahawks.
We have the 3rd largest drum in the world.