Wilbon and Kornheiser slamming Sherman on PTI

seedhawk

Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't figure out why a decent sports guy like Wilbon would even tolerate Tony Kornhole. Abbott had Costello, Rowan had Martin, but this sucker is so off the charts it is pathetic.

The Radish

Reaction score
blue 22":7psy2vty said:
Of course they were just teasing each other but it was cool wilbon recognized that kornheiser was not paying attention to the hawks...

Kornheiser picked rg3 over wilson in who had the better week..... he also picked brady over sherman for who's back do you got in the brady/ sherman beef. kornhieser said he didn't even know who was sherman was until today and called him a gnat for bugging brady. It was actually pretty funny because wilbon gave us some respect and called kornheiser on it and said he only pays attention to stuff on the east coast...

I know a lot of people hate Kornheiser but in all fairness he was just trying to be funny.... I dont blame him for not knowing much about the hawks (he did give russell major props) and you could tell he wasnt being a douchebag like marshall faulk.... but big UPS to Michael Wilbon for showing the hawks some love!

Hey Blue, I used to listen to those 2 on the radio in my many hours behind a steering wheel in sales. And I can tell you that Kornheiser can't be funny. If there was ever anyone born without a funny bone its him.

I can stand the bald headed guy but not Tony, he's a real dud.

Don't you remember him on his short stint on Monday Night Football? He stunk up the joint there too.

:les:

warden

Reaction score
who are Wilbon and Kornheiser? I never heard of them.

ivotuk

Reaction score
CANHawk":2hf8lotz said:
What the hell is a Korn-heiser? A weird german beer made from corn? A piece of some kind of nu metal farm equipment? what?

Not sure, but I think you can treat it with Preparation H

lukerguy

Reaction score
Wilbon will know who he is after week 13 when he shuts down Brandon Marshall for 2 reception for 18 yards.