Call of Duty: Black Ops

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:38 am
  • Finally got on. Just finished playing with my co-worker... wondering if I should bust out my bluetooth headset.

Really digging it even though I don't know what I'm doing and my aim is pretty piss poor. Working as a squad is really nice compared to COD:MW where everyone is just going rogue. Can see how the gamers playing a long time have a weapons advantage but I'm not bothered by it.

At least there isn't a goddamn UAV killing me from out of nowhere every 5 seconds.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 pm
  • Yeah, I need to get some more BC time in soon before I start to suffer Horrifying Skills Atrophy. Was getting to the point where I could pretty consistently wind up at the top of the pack... You do rack up points pretty quickly doing teamwork/support stuff. (Resupply, Repair, Heal, Spot -- The points accumulate more quickly than you'd think. Killing a whole squad with a forgotten tank mine doesn't hurt, either.)

And, of course, there are some days where I can't seem to accomplish ANYthing and just want to scream at my TV, "FUUUUUUUUUU-"

Anyone playing Vietnam?
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm
  • Mass Effect 2 is honestly one of the best games I have ever played. Its even better if you have played mass effect 1. Less than a year away from mass effect 3!

BC2 is also really awesome. My favorite multilayer shooter (Campaign I prefer Halo), although you have to play it on Hardcore.
    Man up, stand in line.
    Smurf
    * NET Fan Boy *

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 am
  • I can't freaking wait for Battlefield 3.
    ElDoceHombre
    * NET Guy Fieri Lover *

Previous

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:23 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information