Washington State @ Oregon

seahawk2k

Reaction score
It only takes one and the wrong time for Halliday to just completely lose his marbles.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
WSU needs to slow down, don't give Oregon the ball back with any time.

Msfann

Reaction score
This is the longest half i have ever seen in a football game. it feel like it should be the 4th quarter by now.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Embarassingly bad read by Halliday, Oregon has been inviting the back shoulder fade. And Halliday isn't reading it.

Joey Harrington is an idiot, that was on Halliday, not Mayle

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Btw, De'anthony Thomas is pulling a Clowney. Dude's jumping around and running all over on the sidelines. He's gotta nut up and get on the field. Kind of pissing me off.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Thats ok, he can stay out, I saw enough of him last year.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":g2c7cmg6 said:
Cougs are going to destroy the Huskies.
At this point I think Cal may destroy the Huskies. And I'm not all that confident about a win against Colorado, either.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Oregon's speed is insane, there have been a lot of plays that WSU has appeared to be in space and the holes close instantly, its unbelievable.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
WSU gave Oregon a game last year for a half, I think it was 23-19, then it was 53-19 in an instant. Halliday is throwing it well, but that means nothing for the second half.

Entertaining half so far though.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Ok. Two plays that's I'm really questioning the officiating. (I don't watch a ton of college football BTW)

1) There was a lob to the 1 yard line where the ball hit the ground. It was ruled a catch prior to reaching the end zone. 100% of the time that's going to be incomplete in the NFL. Should have been incomplete pass.

2) The QB was ruled down when the ball hit the ground even though his knees were not down. I have rewatched this 20+ times and even froze it when you could see the Oregon QB was i the air and the ball was loose prior to his knee hitting the ground. Should have been a fumble and Cougar ball.

Am I right or are there some weird calls going on?

Anyways....go Ducks. Can't stand WSU.