Oregon vs. Washington

cesame

Reaction score
The University of Northern Oregon Huskies

Washingtoncopy.gif

HawkWow

Reaction score
The bling helmets and black unis are obviously necessary to attract the kids.

Kids are typically stupid. The majority will pass on a proper education, at one of the nation's best universities, to play for a child exploiting shoe salesman. It's only a matter of time before UO is offering donkey shows and N2O tanks in their locker room.

It's difficult to compete with UO, which obviously makes it difficult to compete against UO.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":2a2xvier said:

Kids are typically stupid. The majority will pass on a proper education, at one of the nation's best universities, to play for a child exploiting shoe salesman. It's only a matter of time before UO is offering donkey shows and N2O tanks in their locker room.

It's difficult to compete with UO, which obviously makes it difficult to compete against UO.

Plus there's the fact that current recruits havnt seen UW finish within 17 points of the Ducks since they were in 2nd or 3rd grade.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":35v53lyu said:
HawkWow":35v53lyu said:

Plus there's the fact that current recruits havnt seen UW finish within 17 points of the Ducks since they were in 2nd or 3rd grade.

Well yeah. There's that, too.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Walter Thurmond 3 knows whats up:

@WaltThurm3
Dawg fans I am sorry, but we are not Stanford. It won't be close in my opinion.

Throwdown

Reaction score
cesame":2up4knu6 said:
The University of Northern Oregon Huskies

Washingtoncopy.gif

So... What about the other schools that have combat alternates?

JUST EVERYONES COPYING THE DUCKS!

HawkWow

Reaction score
But their name is safe. Can't imagine any school, new, old or even racially insensitive, adopting the name 'Ducks'. WTF? ...DUCK?

OK, I'm reaching. It's rivalry week. BUT because of a few, I am also changing my prediction; UW 37- UO 33.

It's sad that a few bad DUCKS ruin it for the rest. May the gawds of Dawg have mercy on your fowl souls. THIRTY SEVEN - THIRTY THREE MOFOS. DAWGS!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qaduh0o said:
Walter Thurmond 3 knows whats up:

@WaltThurm3
Dawg fans I am sorry, but we are not Stanford. It won't be close in my opinion.
I bet he broke his little twig thumbs hammering that one out. :D

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Oregon's inferiority complex vs. Washington is hilarious. Oregon's football history is little more than a skidmark on a pair of Nike compression shorts.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm a Husky fan but damn...this crap sounds like a Ninners/Seahawks argument.

CPHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":6qqlof02 said:

Weird, this entire time I thought you where a OS fan. There is a guy who use to post on another board with the same name, and he's a diehard beav and seahawk fan.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CPHawk":3mzj249e said:
-The Glove-":3mzj249e said:

Weird, this entire time I thought you where a OS fan. There is a guy who use to post on another board with the same name, and he's a diehard beav and seahawk fan.

Nope...sure isn't me. Although I did root for OSU basketball sometimes probably for the same reasons as that guy. GP

Chapow

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":31kcbjnc said:
Oregon's inferiority complex vs. Washington is hilarious. Oregon's football history is little more than a skidmark on a pair of Nike compression shorts.

Just an FYI, if you mention any football history prior to 2003 it makes you a 49er fan according to duck and coug fans.

10 years is a round number, it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the fact that both "rivalries" were dominated by UW before 2003.

It's pretty sad that coug fans are proud of a 5-5 record against UW in the past 10 years and list it as an accomplishment. UW fans on the other hand are embarrassed by it.

And a coug fan calling UW fans fair weather is quite the pot/kettle statement. That shitty little stadium in Pullman only looks more than half full when UW comes to town and it's only because many of those are UW fans.

JGreen79

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":34r1ai6l said:

You're right, how dare any team think they are better this year based on recent history. We all know that nothing relevant happens in the last 10 years. I'm guessing the Seahawks should also bow down to any team that has ever won a Super Bowl.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1hs26osy said:

This is my favorite standard Dawg reply. Even more then going straight to the history card. I've never quite understood what i'm supposed to feel inferior about. Even if the Dawgs win today. Even if the Dawgs win a championship this season. I won't feel inferior. We will have just lost a football game. No big deal.