New Pro Nowl Uniforms

Sturm

Reaction score
Why would you get rid of red vs. blue? Why???

I've developed a bitter hatred towards Nike and their crappy designs. They're always putting out something that's totally different than what came before, even if it looks like crap. Almost as if to piss off those of us who appreciate the history of the game before Nike came on the scene.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3kwz6yyz said:
I dont mind a design change-up but I don't get why you would deviate from AFC=Red NFC=Blue.

makes 0 sense.
The Pro Bowl is no longer AFC vs. NFC so there's no reason to keep red vs. blue.

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
minormillikin":2q9q8mvg said:
Pro bowl needs to be replaced with worst two teams playing for #1 draft pick.
:229031_victory: :th2thumbs: Hence, the Pro Bowl, shall come to be known as The Scrub Bowl ;D
Sorry, I had to do it ...

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
therealsm":cyfh9gxu said:
nu4umumu.jpg
The White is AFC and Gray is NFC. Thoughts?

I like the idea. Don't like the specific choices.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Looks like Oregon vs. Oregon State. I guess since those 2 programs can't produce Pro Bowlers this is Phil Knights fantasy.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
pehawk":27gtfz18 said:
minormillikin":27gtfz18 said:
Pro bowl needs to be replaced with worst two teams playing for #1 draft pick.

That's an awesome idea. Outstanding.
When I first read this, yeah... I would agree. The more I think about it, though... seems like it would be a great idea for everyone but the two teams and fans of those teams involved. (yeah, I know... it's just an idea and it doesn't have legs. But, I'm going to go with it for a moment.)

I'm thinking the smack and insults would reach an all time low blow level. (which some might argue would be a reason for such a game.) The players wouldn't be exactly motivated, though, to win to get better players to replace them. #1 pick awarded to the loser might make it more of a circus. But, not to completely rain on the idea... There would have to be sizable $ incentive for one (double that teams salary cap for the year and not count deals made during that time against future cap numbers? Ha) Only if the NFL could make money on it. That's what it all comes down to.

pehawk

Reaction score
Of course TOC. It's a good idea, but that's all, an idea.

I do still love you though.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SeatownJay":67o9xnot said:
Hawknballs":67o9xnot said:
I dont mind a design change-up but I don't get why you would deviate from AFC=Red NFC=Blue.

makes 0 sense.
The Pro Bowl is no longer AFC vs. NFC so there's no reason to keep red vs. blue.

I don't like that one bit. What do you think is going to happen when a Seahawk and 49er (or any other rival, say Raven and Steeler) have a chance to hit each other? the Pro Bowl is supposed to injury free. I think this is going to create more injuries.

Or maybe I'm paranoid.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sturm":uabs4uzc said:
Why would you get rid of red vs. blue? Why???

I've developed a bitter hatred towards Nike and their crappy designs. They're always putting out something that's totally different than what came before, even if it looks like crap. Almost as if to piss off those of us who appreciate the history of the game before Nike came on the scene.

No one has any respect for the history of the Pro Bowl. No one.

Latest posts