Jets at Falcons

davidonmi

Reaction score
I guess another coach will be added to the to be fired list. Smith is gone if this doesn't turn around.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
What a nice surprise. They're actually embarrassing ATL here early. Figured the Jets would shit the bed and ruin MNF.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3accfyuj said:
The Stephen Jackson curse ...
IcedHawk":3accfyuj said:
What's wrong with the Falcons this year?

Of course! I thought for sure he was finally gonna be on a winning team this year. I guess I was wrong.

pehawk

Reaction score
Jets aren't bad, kids. Lost in Tebow and Sanchez last was epic injuries.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Jets have been competitive in all their games.
The Titans are a really good team and we need to be careful this coming week end.
pehawk":1b9q6hi5 said:
Jets aren't bad, kids. Lost in Tebow and Sanchez last was epic injuries.

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
I love the Jets D-Line. Ellis, Wilkerson. Richardson was a nice pick, Coples last year, etc They get after you and stuff the run

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
How can you not love that D Line. What a stand. And how can Smith be so stupid. You ran the ball in the red zone 2 times before that and got like 2 yards. What a dummy

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
That was a very Pete-like move there, going for it instead of taking the points. The difference is, Pete has a running back that can actually get that done.

If you are the falcons do you want to bet your points on a RUN? Why not just try and pass? Or better yet take your points and regroup.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
davidonmi":3hoybdol said:
I guess another coach will be added to the to be fired list. Smith is gone if this doesn't turn around.

Yeah. The funny part about watching this game is before the season everyone assumed the clock was close to striking zero on Rex Ryan getting fired, and the Falcons were going to be right back in the hunt. Kinda crazy how unpredictable the NFL is.