Century Link Wallpaper

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was looking for a good quality straight-in view of Century Link for my 1920x1080 desktop. I found a good one and shrunk it down and tweaked the vibrancy and curves a bit in PS. If anyone else wants it here it is:

gameday1920x1080s.jpg

1920x1080 resolution:

http://www.toddbreda.com/gameday1920x1080.jpg

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow, I wish I could go to a game. I hope to hear game reports from those that went by Monday. You won't be able to talk, so you might as well type!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I still think our stadium is by far the best in the NFL. Best looking, best architecture, best sightlines, best fans, best TEAM...

THE TABS

Reaction score
Aros":2ml8pq7e said:
I still think our stadium is by far the best in the NFL. Best looking, best architecture, best sightlines, best fans, best TEAM...

I'd change two things; I'd make it a closed bowl, and quite frankly, I'd add a retractable roof.

When the dome went down, a lot of other things went along with it, like March Madness and the ability to host a Super Bowl. If you're going to spend nine figures to build a super structure like a stadium, you need to make sure you maximize its usage. You close the roof, you add more events, which in turn, helps the local businesses located around the venue that much more.

Maybe in the future, Football Northwest will add the roof.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well hey there old friend!

THE TABS

Reaction score
Aros":2dwrt6cc said:
Well hey there old friend!

Hey yourself. You'll be seeing a lot more of me, like it or not :lol:, now that I actually have somewhat of a life now :thirishdrinkers: