Division Picks

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams @ Eagles , Rams get buried. Eagles 34 Rams 10

Cardinals @ Broncos , Broncos at Mile High win this, Cards make it closer then they like I think. Broncos 28 Cardinals 17

Chiefs @ 49ers , I don't think there is a Home field advantage yet in Levis Stadium, Chiefs looked very good against the Pats, short week is the problem. 49ers 24 Chiefs 21

Laloosh

Reaction score
chris98251":xpoz0n6m said:
Rams @ Eagles , Rams get buried. Eagles 34 Rams 10

Cardinals @ Broncos , Broncos at Mile High win this, Cards make it closer then they like I think. Broncos 28 Cardinals 17

Chiefs @ 49ers , I don't think there is a Home field advantage yet in Levis Stadium, Chiefs looked very good against the Pats, short week is the problem. 49ers 24 Chiefs 21

Seeing that PHI offensive line struggle against a SF pass rush that has absolutely sucked, I think the Rams might get a win this week.

Agree with your other two picks though I think the KC@SF game is more of a toss up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rams beat the Eagles.
Chiefs beat the Whiners.
Denver beats Arizona on a last second FG.

ringless

Reaction score
I expect Philly to beat STL
SF to beat KC
DEN to beat AZ
SEA to beat Was...

Of course I feel like that is a horrible situation for the Cards..... However, the way I see it.. We are playing for a WC spot, so going to need SF to lose as many games early as possible... If SF loses, the wounds from this weekend will hurt a little less

kearly

Reaction score
The Eagles should coast to victory if they can run the ball, and against the 2014 Rams, they probably will.

The Chiefs are a lot like the Eagles, they need to run the ball to win. The 49ers run D has vastly improved the past 3 games. Chiefs also seem like the kind of team that only wins when they get a ton of big plays, and SF is pretty good at limiting those. 49ers win, probably by a good margin too.

Arizona is completely screwed against a QB like Manning and his super quick release. Denver wins in a laugher.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Agree with kearly about AZ being screwed against PeyPey. As has been discussed on other threads and I believe initially brought up by Kip, the Cards blitz a LOT and that's a recipe for disaster vs. Manning. Unless they can generate a pass rush with 4 guys, they're in for a long afternoon. Donkeys 34, Cards 20.

Whiners 27
Chefs 24 (REALLY want to be wrong about this one)

Beagles 30
Lambs 16 (Lambs are a hot mess right now)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think the Niners are going to blow out the Chiefs, but in the 23-3 or 27-7 manner. The Chiefs rely far too much on the run and that is in the wheelhouse for SF. I'm assuming that the Niners stick with the run themselves and take what they can without trying to turn K-Choke into Montana. If the Niners get cute and pass too much this game will be a lot closer.

If Pey-Pey can stay upright the Broncos will kill the Cards with the rub route. The Cards might be able to find some success in the air, but not consistently enough. I doubt that the Broncos will give the Cards 110 yards in 9 penalties like SF did and a number of those Niner penalties were weak sauce anyway.

Pey-Pey was held to zero until the clock got short in Seattle and Manning tied the game. The Cards will not be able to contain him that long.

The Rams? Philly will be glad to have a shootout with them, Austin Davis has not played enough to have established a pattern of anything, but mistakes will be made and Philly will take that one fairly easy. The Niners/Seahawks are a terrible match for Philly. Even if Bradford were healthy the Rams are a great one for the Eagles.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":33dtsl1f said:
Rams beat the Eagles.
Chiefs beat the Whiners.
Denver beats Arizona on a last second FG.
Would love this but I have yet to see the Chiefs play well for an extended time and well the Rams....yeah.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Finals

Eagles 34 Rams 28

49ers 22 Chiefs 17

Denver 41 Cards 20

Latest posts