I don't care

sc85sis

Reaction score
Some people apparently think he was overrated and doesn't deserve to be in the HoF. I don't care. I like Michael Strahan. His speech was awesome, and he just seems like a truly good guy.

Warren Sapp, shut up! You're the same idiot who said that "a little birdy" told you Pete was "a joke."

Both Michael and Pete are doing just fine, thank you.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sapp should have been fired from NFLN a long time ago. Him calling out Shockey as the leak that caused the Saints problems was one example. I think NFLN just like having the ability to roll out those yellow jackets as some type of sign of relevance.

Strahan showed amazing restraint not to go to Sapp's level. Who knows what the real deal is with Sapp's hate besides claiming to be more about Simeon Rice being better and the other silliness Sapp spouts?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I've always liked Strahan... Can't say the same about Sapp

HansGruber

Reaction score
Sapp is a piece of shit. On many levels. As well as being a woman beater.

Michael Strahan was fun to watch, and deserves to be in the HOF. If Sapp opposes it, just more reason for him to be in there.

Can't stand that Sapp is in the Hall.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sapp is a seriously challenged individual that exists solely in this world because he viewed QBs as a meal.

He has very little actual intelligence, provides perspective that has no contribution to his current discussion.

Fry him.