I Know It's PFT...But Kind of Interesting

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly looking at that, and if the roll over is the plan, we're in incredible position to keep our key guys

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1uqnq7d1 said:
I wonder where SF is going to get the money for Kaeps "big contract extension".
They will have to cut Aldon, Frank and Justin of course. And let 6-7 good FA's sign somewhere else of course.

OP
OP
Wartooth

Wartooth

Reaction score
We're in the best shape in the division, and the defending Super Bowl Champions! I like it!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hogwash, the whiner trolls will tell you they are in great shape and Seattle is in a much worse position, just ask em! 8) :stirthepot:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
13th best cap in the NFL.

We lost/cut/moved on from about 10-12 players yet we arguably still have a top 5 roster in the NFL.

Gotta love JS this is the true way of how to continue a dynasty, just knowing when to let go, move on, and just get back to work.

theascension

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2aebz4ll said:
We lost/cut/moved on from about 10-12 players yet we arguably still have a top 5 roster in the NFL.
Top 5 roster? I think most would say it's still the best pending any more moves/draft.
We lost a #2 receiver who was soon to become redundant with upcoming talent, some aging defensive players and a few problematic backups. Still the best secondary/defense in the league, a still improving future HOF quarterback and possibly one of the greatest threats on offense in the NFL.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
theascension":18951m70 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":18951m70 said:
Top 5 roster? I think most would say it's still the best pending any more moves/draft.
We lost a #2 receiver who was soon to become redundant with upcoming talent, some aging defensive players and a few problematic backups. Still the best secondary/defense in the league, a still improving future HOF quarterback and possibly one of the greatest threats on offense in the NFL.
Shh...we're trying to go under the radar this year.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
The saints cant afford to draft anybody at this point? Well at least not use all of there picks, Jimmy might get traded for cheaper than 2 first round picks. Roll over plan is looking really good right about now.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
theascension":33ghtdbq said:
Pandion Haliaetus":33ghtdbq said:

I don't want to speak for him but I think he just used top 5 instead of best so that it wasn't a point of contention. Best roster is included in top 5.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1f5rbak6 said:
theascension":1f5rbak6 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1f5rbak6 said:

I don't want to speak for him but I think he just used top 5 instead of best so that it wasn't a point of contention. Best roster is included in top 5.

Correct.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3tkxvhe4 said:
theascension":3tkxvhe4 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":3tkxvhe4 said:
Shh...we're trying to go under the radar this year.

LOL!

It's crazy how we've moved beyond that in such a short time! I like the idea of having a target on our backs.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
LOL what is up with NO? I see some big cuts coming.