Jaguars trying to ring in new era

Jville

Reaction score
The two former Seahawks are here now because they had made the decision to try and end up with the same team should they be released as part of Seattle’s salary-cap management.

[urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/120774/jaguars-trying-to-ring-in-new-era[/urltargetblank]

OrFan

Reaction score
About friggin time they actually attempt to build a team. They have been trying to dress a pig for too long.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Jags are quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I think it's pretty cool that Red and Chris wanted to wind up on the same team again and were able to make it happen, and do so with a former coach of theirs. After winning a Super Bowl, trying to help rebuild the Jags in the same way these guys helped rebuild the Hawks is a great challenge.

All the best to them. Jags got a couple of great players.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Keep seeing mocks with the Jags going with Khalil Mack.

Would like to see the Jags get Manziel, with Clem, coach Gus and Red, they would be a fun #2 team to root for.

theascension

Reaction score
I'd love to watch them but there's basically only a couple games on a year of them as all their home games are blacked out and most fans (without Sunday Ticket) will only get to see a couple.
Regardless I think they have a good chance of putting together a winning season next year, just have to find a decent qb.