Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_248 ... r-fan-vote

49ers players not popular in fan vote
By Cam Inman

SANTA CLARA -- The 49ers weren't a hot pick when it came to fan voting for the Pro Bowl.

NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis placed fourth and fifth in the final results of fan voting. That accounts for only a third of the balloting, as players' and coaches' votes also will weigh into Friday's Pro Bowl announcements at 6 p.m.

Bowman (235,392 votes) and Willis (183,975) finished behind the Buffalo Bills' (and Los Gatos High product) Kiko Alonso (381,299), the Carolina Panthers' Luke Kuechley (249,505) and the Dallas Cowboys' Sean Lee (236,245).

Neither quarterback Colin Kaepernick nor wide receiver Anquan Boldin finished in the top 10 in fan voting, and the same went for the 49ers' cornerbacks and outside linebackers. Aldon Smith wasn't on the online ballot, replaced instead by Dan Skuta opposite Ahmad Brooks.

Jville

Reaction score
The title appears to be a trolling exercise.

Marvin49

Reaction score
With 8 Pro Bowlers, it would appear you are incorrect.

Jville

Reaction score
LOL
poof.png

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
They won't be playing in the SB, so they're filling in for Seahawks players.

I get it.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.

Giedi

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1z5ce8kd said:
Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.
I think Aldon and Reid were pretty good picks. :mrgreen:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Giedi":1p6hy34u said:
RichNhansom":1p6hy34u said:
We have more than a few posters whose hate of the Niners makes them a little irrational.

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
Scottemojo":f8zcpt59 said:
Giedi":f8zcpt59 said:
RichNhansom":f8zcpt59 said:
We have more than a few posters whose hate of the Niners makes them a little irrational.

I never even payed attention to the Seahawks until this year. I am not sure how there is so much hate for us in Seattle. I could see a bit of a rivalry start if we meet in the playoffs or knock out of a post season seed but I think it is a long way from the great rivalries with the Rams or Dallas or even Green Bay.

What have the 49ers done to Seattle? They would have had to play on the road last year against Atlanta anyway and 49ers fans should be thanking Seattle for softening them up for us.

Dodgers and Giants is a rivalry.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":1v9djp34 said:
I never even payed attention to the Seahawks until this year. I am not sure how there is so much hate for us in Seattle. I could see a bit of a rivalry start if we meet in the playoffs or knock out of a post season seed but I think it is a long way from the great rivalries with the Rams or Dallas or even Green Bay.

What have the 49ers done to Seattle? They would have had to play on the road last year against Atlanta anyway and 49ers fans should be thanking Seattle for softening them up for us.

Oh the classic "we arent rivals" response, it's a rivalry whether you feel it or not, when you buy billboard to talk about your trophies, and we're flying flags over your toilet bowl stadium, its a rivalry. When we have cute little nicknames for each others teams like "fortywiners" and "seadderall seahawks" its a rivalry.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":3v9zbg7i said:
Scottemojo":3v9zbg7i said:
Giedi":3v9zbg7i said:
RichNhansom":3v9zbg7i said:

so much fail. thank for representing us bro.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":38cw40ah said:
so much fail. thank for representing us bro.
exactly. if buying a stupid ass billboard to taunt an opposing fanbase isn't a sign of a rivalry i don't know what is

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1j3na3n4 said:
FriscosFinest":1j3na3n4 said:
so much fail. thank for representing us bro. now go back to your wine tasting.
exactly. if buying a stupid ass billboard to taunt an opposing fanbase isn't a sign of a rivalry i don't know what is

It is not a rivalry

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?stor ... rc=desktop

http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/story?storyId= ... rc=desktop

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?id=1625187

The Giants and Dodgers have had a real rivalry for 130 years. The 49ers and Seahawks have had a minor scuffle for 13 months.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":yg6ug70k said:
SoHo9erFan":yg6ug70k said:
FriscosFinest":yg6ug70k said:
so much fail. thank for representing us bro. now go back to your wine tasting.

It is not a rivalry

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?stor ... rc=desktop

http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/story?storyId= ... rc=desktop

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?id=1625187

The Giants and Dodgers have had a real rivalry for 130 years. The 49ers and Seahawks have had a minor scuffle for 13 months.

Your thoughts

-The Glove-

Reaction score
So you gotta kill each other to be a true rivalry now? Excuse my ignorance, but how many Steelers fans have killed Ravens and vice versa?

Those links you posted. Those are just stupid ass Bay Area fans

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Locking this and will continue to do so as long as these threads turn out like this

Status
Not open for further replies.