Leon Washington released by New England

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":14gdhyyw said:
I hope Leon Washington, if he is done, can come back here and at least raise the 12th Man flag at some point.

MOST DEFINITELY

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Patriots have an odd way to deal with veterans. There is a reason why they haven't won the SB in a long time and I doubt they will do so again in the near future. They have been lucky to be in a pathetic division with the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. They will always be in the hunt, because of their HOF QB, but the way they treat some of their players is really disgusting. What they did to Wes Welker was really an embarrassment to their Franchise and to Brady.
They will most likely win their division again, but will continue to get beaten in the playoffs by decent teams.

ivotuk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":24dezu0d said:
Patriots have an odd way to deal with veterans. There is a reason why they haven't won the SB in a long time and I doubt they will do so again in the near future. They have been lucky to be in a pathetic division with the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. They will always be in the hunt, because of their HOF QB, but the way they treat some of their players is really disgusting. What they did to Wes Welker was really an embarrassment to their Franchise and to Brady.
They will most likely win their division again, but will continue to get beaten in the playoffs by decent teams.

Plus one. Belichecks ego wins and the patriots lose.