That Win Against the Rams Doesn't look so terrible now.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah the Rams are very underrated. They were supposed to be a .500 team or better this year. Even with Bradford out, they're no joke.

rjdriver

Reaction score
No such thing as a terrible win in this league. After 35 years of numerous terrible losses, all wins are AWESOME.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Yeah. Maybe it never did?

Both the Rams and Bucs ARE improving teams. Seattle fans should be able to recognize what that looks like.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rams really opened my eyes. They are definitely better than what I thought so that gritty win looks a little better now. What happened to the Colts all of a sudden? Seems like they aren't playing as well now.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I didn't watch the game but is Bradford being out a blessing in disquise for them?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":225abjh1 said:
I didn't watch the game but is Bradford being out a blessing in disquise for them?

NO. Clemons sucks. Rams are decent because of their line play, not because of Clemons.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":3f64huly said:

I have to say no. Austin has had a few touchdowns called back because of penalties this year, today we had penalties go our way for once, and we all know how penalties go, lots of games they go against both our teams. We passed deep to Austin twice today, which we have only run a couple of times the entire season. Clemens is one of the most inaccurate qb's beyond 10 yards. Now if you mean that it is a blessing in disguise because the rest of the team feels they need to step up, that part i would agree with.

Polk738

Reaction score
Rams pass rush is brutal, we're lucky Wilson isn't in a wheelchair from that game

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Aside from the first half of Tampa Bay which was an anomaly - I have been happy with every single game we have played.

Think back to all the Carolina gnashing of teeth - it turns out beating them on the road at 1 pm was a gritty performance.

St. Louis - same thing - another fantastic defensive line. Arizona ditto. Titans are a good team also - and the score was much closer than it should have been.

We are a 9-1 team. Truly. Winning a football is not easy.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Polk738":2lthmf3r said:
Rams pass rush is brutal, we're lucky Wilson isn't in a wheelchair from that game

The Rams did great at getting at Wilson, and if he wasn't who he is, we probably win that game, but i give props to Wilson for that nice pass for the td. Most qb's don't make that, especially after such abuse.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I love what the Rams are doing to the Colts today, but I sure wish it would have been the Seahawks that beat the Colts like that.

bleedblue

Reaction score
Rams are the team to keep an eye on in our division I think. They always play us and the 9ers very well. I have a feeling when they get better, they'll be better for a few years. Not the 9ers. I'm relieved to get the win in their house.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Should the RAMS think about Clemens and cut their losses with Bradford? I mean Bradford is eating all their cap money and there hasn't been much drop off since Clemens took over.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rjdriver":1ipozwia said:
No such thing as a terrible win in this league. After 35 years of numerous terrible losses, all wins are AWESOME.
Exactly. All any football fan not being a "12" is 9-1 trust me given I live in enemy territory a territory that only cares about the NFC as who will be their opponent in New York.