Colts or broncos?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Broncos at a canter.

Peyton is pissed and will not leave that stadium tonight without making a statement.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
I like it. They drop him and he's on pace to have greatest season by a QB in history...Colts =*facepalm........hope luck bows down to a legend

HawkWow

Reaction score
We must be done with the pink (?).

Have to like Peyton at home...er, at Indy. I would love to face an undefeated Denver in Jersey.

davidonmi

Reaction score
it's going to be closer than people think. 38-34 Broncos

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
The Colts game plan is awful.

Luck is elite. They're at the best when the ball is in his hands in an up tempo passing game.

Instead the new OC is determined to run the ball at a slow tempo to justify the investment in the massively disappointing Trent Richardson.

OP
OP
BleedGreenNblue

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1esrcehx said:

Luck is elite. They're at the best when the ball is in his hands in an up tempo passing game.

Instead the new OC is determined to run the ball at a slow tempo to justify the investment in the massively disappointing Trent Richardson.
maybe Trent will breakthrough. Maybe not. Maybe too early to tell

chris98251

Reaction score
I think they run to keep Peyton out of the game and manage the clock, nobody knows better what Peyton can do in hurry up then this staff. Besides going right at Miller who hasn't played and you know isn't in game shape keeps him from pass rushing and softens up the defense for down field later.

Now thats a plan, executing it is necessary for it to work or Peyton eats up the Colts.

HawkWow

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1ldcyxoc said:

Spot on. Few things infuriate me more than a GM, OC, DC, HC compromising the team, or a W, to make or prove a point.

Great work by Indy's secondary. Peyton should be good for 8 in this one.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":362akt01 said:

Nailed it

davidonmi

Reaction score
the richardson trade is looking to be one of the most 1 sided of all time. A 1st round pick for 2YPC

sc85sis

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2iq9kv07 said:
39 made a hell of a play to strip that just in time. If there's any justice, the Colts will score off this TO because the refs robbed them there.
Stanley Havili! Fight on!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hey guys...Luck is so good there...Look how he drove and carried the team to a TD /rolls eyes

OrFan

Reaction score
I would love to see the Colts win. I don't think there is a chance in hell it will happen, even after they just went up 10 - 7, but it would be funny to see Manning pouting.

Go neck hair!

Latest posts