Couple of bad apples...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Some people take sports way too far. I think it was 2010? We had members of this board tweeting Mike Williams and other Hawks players after a bad loss to the Giants, another claim to fame for .NET is we had a thread get around to a player calling for that player to be cut, I believe that was Mike Williams too, we had people practically drive Mike Williams off twitter at one point.

There are fans who are cool, and then there are fans with nothing much better to do than act a complete jackass and make the rest of us look bad, I know of a former UW basketball player that almost didn't even come to UW because of fans, and I'm sure its out there in other fan bases, the douche bags that is.

Some people need lives.

The dude who did this is a complete jerk who should be punched in the throat by all good Texans fans, you don't cross that line.

pehawk

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, if Shaub didn't throw pick 6's he wouldn't have to deal with this.

pehawk

Reaction score
Why does Largent carry a bat?

At least no one in this thread is telling others "its not funny".

DTexHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":11ez2dlq said:
Why does Largent carry a bat?

At least no one in this thread is telling others "its not funny".

The biker/SUV conflict in NY.

Largent says he carries a bat and would be able to defend himself better than someone with a gun.

Claims the bikers heads would be melons and follows up with "batter up"!

16 to 1 says batter wouldn't make it out of the box.

pehawk

Reaction score
Oh, well, good for Largent then. I have a personal dislike for guns (because I'd probably have had blown my head off by now if I ever bought one), so I understand what Largent's saying. Also, I've dealt with a few punks that have pulled them on me or my friends. And, at least in my experience Largent's right.

Not off-topic, maybe Shaub should hire Largent to be his bodyguard. Steal Whitney's theme song and everything.

Largent80

Reaction score
Ohhhh, someone is butt hurt and has been owned yet again.

Mr. Agenda.

:icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :192214:

DTexHawk

Reaction score
You really need to go find the meaning of the word "owned", and then get someone to explain it to you.

Largent80

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1xqd8gbu said:
You really need to go find the meaning of the word "owned", and then get someone to explain it to you.

Ohhhh, so you figured it out. Glad you know who you are.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
MS just spoke on the local news. Says there were a couple fans at his house, a third party reported it to the police. No member of his family was in danger and the fans were gone before police arrived.

MS has had a rough couple of weeks around Houston. We know why, but I still think its wrong, for a disgruntled fan to be lurking around his home.

I know this happens all the time in Hollywood, but those people get run off too.

sc85sis

Reaction score
It just is not cool to go to a famous person's house uninvited, regardless of your intent.

BASF

Reaction score
Thing is that it's not really Schaub's fault. The route's that have been jumped have been the hot read's from specific blitz packages against a certain Texans formation. It is obvious that teams have figured out the play that the Texans are running and jumping that hot read. The offensive coordinator needs to mix it up more so teams do not know where to jump routes.