14 potential straight hours of football tomorrow.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not one for predicting the future but it sounds like the greatest day of all time.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I just can't get into college ball that much. I'll watch the Huskies and Ducks if I happen to not be working when the games are on but that's really about it.

Getting to watch 4 full games of NFL football in a row... just thinking about it makes me happy.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm with Zeb. I forsake today to take my little burden to kids museum, so I can ignore her tomorrow. I can pass on Saturdays.

But

If the Hawks lose, I may be too depressed to watch after. That's usually the case, but I'm not used to the Hawks being a lock for playoffs either. I may not be too depressed. 4-0's new territory.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pehawk":29tyew2h said:
I'm with Zeb. I forsake today to take my little burden to kids museum, so I can ignore her tomorrow.

But

If the Hawks lose, I may be too depressed to watch after. That's usually the case, but I'm not used to the Hawks being a lock for playoffs either. I may not be too depressed. 4-0's new territory.

We will not lose.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm going to tell every black friend I have Zeb SUCKS as a producer, if the Seahawks lose. Zeb guaranteed it, so, he needs to be accountable.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pehawk":2m5nk58m said:
I'm going to tell every black friend I have Zeb SUCKS as a producer, if the Seahawks lose. Zeb guaranteed it, so, he needs to be accountable.

That's fair.

pehawk

Reaction score
You wont be saying that when 50% of my black friends, Diags and Sutz, shun you.

Don't screw me on this, Zeb. I'm watching you.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pehawk":13y73pas said:
You wont be saying that when 50% of my black friends, Diags and Sutz, shun you.

Don't screw me on this, Zeb. I'm watching you.

Long as I still have Sac and Sonic I'll be ok.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The Oakland baseball game looks like it might go into extra innings. Wonder how that'll effect the stadium prep.

pehawk

Reaction score
If true, the games delayed even more, and Zeb STILL doesn't live up to his end of the bargain, I'll tell my Mexican friends the same thing.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":326thoe5 said:
Zeb staking his reputation on the board by saying he's friends with Pehawk? Interesting.

Well I guess we're technically not "friends" yet, the one time we were supposed to hang out I bitched out because my parents' house has a tractor beam... but I am Mexican... and we do follow each other on Twitter soooo......?

Latest posts