Possible help at TE

sutz

Reaction score
Miller hasn't been ruled out yet. I'm not sure a roster move is warranted. Nothing they could do would help this week anyway. They're already on the plane. :229031_shrug:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
how often do the patriots cut a guy that's good though, especially at a position they rely on so much? Especially with Gronk's injury history....

worth noting that miller hasn't been ruled out and they could be taking it easy with guys and giving them days off for minor things since we have such a late by week

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Sure. But, sometimes players get cut and do well elsewhere. Belichick is such a control freak that he might be overreacting to one bad play to make a point. The Pats probably hope to get him on their PS. Would the Hawks really be missing much by cutting Davis? Seems like he's only been good for costly penalties thus far.

I'm not commenting on Zach Miller at all. I hope he plays just like the rest. All that rest stuff is real... even in youth football. One of my sons plays in all 3 facets (O, D, ST) and is rarely off the field. His head coach chooses to keep him out of (or limit) contact in practice after some games. It's not entitlement... it's safety and wisdom.

hawker84

Reaction score
If Miller is a no go for Sunday, why has there been no report on it, or did i miss something here? You'd think we'd know even if it was a game time decision by now wouldn't we?

drdiags

Reaction score
hawker84":38ggdab5 said:
If Miller is a no go for Sunday, why has there been no report on it, or did i miss something here? You'd think we'd know even if it was a game time decision by now wouldn't we?

Curtis Crabtree ?@Curtis_Crabtree 7m
Pete Carroll says C Max Unger and TE Zach Miller both will be game-time decisions. CB Jeremy Lane won't make it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2lvm8ksc said:
not sure how up to date this is but miller is listed as questionable here:

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

Mine says he DNP (nothing about being questionable) which was accurate yesterday. Today's injury rpt hasn't been posted yet. Usually up between 4-5 PT

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
they don't need TE help nobody on the street is better than what they got on the roster.